BY KETTLE BRAND

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kettle Brand Salsa Picante Tortilla Chips: All natural Zero grams trans fat Only all natural colors and flavors Kosher

Brian C.
Schenectady, NY
These chips have a nice clean salsa flavor. It isn't overly spiced or bland. They didn't leave a ton of stuff on my hands after eating them and I was able to live my life without having the annoyance of constantly washing my hands. They are super tasty dipped in salsa as well! Don't hold out just because they're flavored!
Mia W.
The Walmart I go to ran out of Doritos and had a few packs of these. I was eating nachos and needed something with cheese flavor and these hit the spot! I will get these again sometime
Jocelyn H.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought these with the thought in mind that the printed flavor may be misleading, but it actually delivered on the flavor. There's a hint of chili and spices but not enough to make me go running to a glass of water and that subtle balance is great when I want something flavorful.
Monique H.
Murrells Inlet
These are a great brand. I love the crunch in these chips that pair great with either a sandwich, soup or chili. The flavor is right on point and makes it hard to eat just one
Jennifer F.
Kansas City, KS
I had these for lunch today (for the first time) and I was pretty surprised at how good they are. I am one of those people who doesn't like to step out of the box and when I try something new that taste's awesome, it's like Christmas in July. I will buy these again. Also, I may or may not have eaten 90% of the bag. Oh well. I'll start my diet tomorrow.
Bretanha B.
Hulbert, OK
I really love the picante flavor and compared to the few other picante flavors this one is really robust. I didn't really like the texture of the chips, though. They always felt like they were stale but I guess it was just the texture of the chip because it was like that every time.
Aditya V.
These chips are delicious. It has the perfect mix of tang and spice. The chips are extremely crisp which I absolutely love. Every time I open a bag of these chips I end up going though it all.

Also, it is much healthier than regular potato chips which is a plus.
Alexis S.
Statesboro, GA
So so good I could taste the salsa! I really loved eating these they weren't to hot but perfect in heat. Compared to other salsa chips they are my favorite. I bought them at a gas station near my house. I would recommend to others for sure. They are mm good!
Tracy D.
Fayetteville , NC
I love these chips! The bag is always full and the chips always taste amazing! they are lighter than greasy potato chips which I absolutely love!! Would definitely recommend buying these to someone who is looking for a lighter version of a potato or tortilla chip!
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
This product is great. The packaging is wonderful too. This is always my top go to product. I recommend this product to just about everyone I know. I believe that the price for he quality is outstanding! I defiantly recommend this product.