BY KETTLE BRAND

Kettle Brand Tias! Nacho Cheddar Tortilla Chips: 0g trans fat All natural colors and flavors Only natural oil No preservatives Non-GMO ingredients 62% organic ingredients Kosher see more...

• Where are theses??? When did they come out? We're samples sent?1 Answers
Kate R.
Centerport, NY
These are delicious. I purchased them from Whole Foods Market. I've purchased these numerous times. They're a favorite in our household. They are reasonably pices and a healthy alternative to Doritos. I'm always suggesting these to people.
Pamela M.
These chips are so tasty, very flavorful and rich. I have braces and there chip are very easy to chew without worries you will hard the wire. I recommend these chips, cost effective and more healthy then Doritos chips.
Destiny R.
New York
anything kettle is amazing , it's a bit healthier then other brands , but when i tell you the crisp is just right and the flavor is so much better . we love salt and sweet kettle in my home , sooo delicious .
Lindsay W.
Ruther Glen, VA
Flavorful with a great crunch!! I like all the kettle brand chips and snacks! I feel like they are higher quality than the other brands. I am a repeat customer. I would recommend to others!
Tamara C.
These chips are ok i mean they are probably a identical taste of a Doritos to me just a reduced fat one i would recommend these for people who wanna loose weight and eat a yummy snack!!!
Genesis M.
The Woodlands
These chips are delicious , way better than Doritos , they are thick and crispy and especially delicious when paired with hummus , I personally pair it with the Siracha hummus , I will keep rebuying !!!
ʎoʇs ʎ.
Fairfield, CA
Love love love these nacho cheese chips they're amazing not over priced very light not packed with calories has really amazing taste and this is by far the best flavor
Brittany E.
These are my favorite Kettle Brand chips of all time! So delicious, definitely NOT disappointing! Have to keep them in my house! They are healthier than other chips too!
Pooh W.
Terre Haute, IN
These nacho cheese flavored  Kettle chips are super delicious! And the fact that they are kettle makes them better then any other nacho cheese chips. The price isn't bad so I'm always buying them. Plus, I can snack on the mm while dieting. I have recommended them to all my friends and they love them.
Daylin N.
Las Vegas, NV
Muy buen producto ,lo recomiendo mucho ,saludable y satisfactorio al gusto ,lo volvería a comprar siempre y recomiendo siempre que los demás lo compren ,una vez que fui cliente de este producto nunca he dejado de serlo ,no cambiaría nada de este producto ...
L'2 G.
Garland, TX
Where are theses??? When did they come out? We're samples sent?