BY KETTLE BRAND

• Where are theses??? When did they come out? We're samples...1 Answers
Madison B.
I’m obsessed with these chips! The flavor is incredible and they are always known for coming out with different flavors to spice things up! I love tying them with my sand which or when i bbq as a side!
wendy m.
I love these products they are very good and it really delicious I love eating them all the time they come in different flavors and you could find them for affordable prices at any nearby stores .
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Great product! Absolutely love it! Way better than excepand worked like a charm! Very effective and versatile. Nothing disappointing about it. Affordable considering how awesome it is! Would highly recommend to everyone to try!
Tara K.
Cape Neddick
It's like having Doritos but without all the nasty stuff in it. Beyond delicious. Tastes great with dip or without. I buy them frequently. Kids love them. High quality. Great flavor. Great crunch. Great product. I highly recommend them!!  A+++
Pamela M.
These chips are so tasty, very flavorful and rich. I have braces and there chip are very easy to chew without worries you will hard the wire. I recommend these chips, cost effective and more healthy then Doritos chips.
Lindsay W.
Ruther Glen, VA
Flavorful with a great crunch!! I like all the kettle brand chips and snacks! I feel like they are higher quality than the other brands. I am a repeat customer. I would recommend to others!
Tamara C.
These chips are ok i mean they are probably a identical taste of a Doritos to me just a reduced fat one i would recommend these for people who wanna loose weight and eat a yummy snack!!!
Jayda N.
Macon
Good chips and they are very tasteful and affordable I love them and so does my family we buy them at least once a month! The crunch and flavor are amazing! If you have never given them a try you should!
ʎoʇs ʎ.
Fairfield, CA
Love love love these nacho cheese chips they're amazing not over priced very light not packed with calories has really amazing taste and this is by far the best flavor
Brittany E.
These are my favorite Kettle Brand chips of all time! So delicious, definitely NOT disappointing! Have to keep them in my house! They are healthier than other chips too!
L'2 G.
Garland, TX
Where are theses??? When did they come out? We're samples sent?