BY KETTLE BRAND

• Where are theses??? When did they come out? We're samples...1 Answers
Jayda N.
Macon
Good chips and they are very tasteful and affordable I love them and so does my family we buy them at least once a month! The crunch and flavor are amazing! If you have never given them a try you should!
Madison B.
I’m obsessed with these chips! The flavor is incredible and they are always known for coming out with different flavors to spice things up! I love tying them with my sand which or when i bbq as a side!
Kate R.
Centerport, NY
These are delicious. I purchased them from Whole Foods Market. I've purchased these numerous times. They're a favorite in our household. They are reasonably pices and a healthy alternative to Doritos. I'm always suggesting these to people.
Pamela M.
These chips are so tasty, very flavorful and rich. I have braces and there chip are very easy to chew without worries you will hard the wire. I recommend these chips, cost effective and more healthy then Doritos chips.
Destiny R.
BRONX , NY
anything kettle is amazing , it's a bit healthier then other brands , but when i tell you the crisp is just right and the flavor is so much better . we love salt and sweet kettle in my home , sooo delicious .
wendy m.
I love these products they are very good and it really delicious I love eating them all the time they come in different flavors and you could find them for affordable prices at any nearby stores .
LaToya W.
Terre Haute, IN
These nacho cheese flavored  Kettle chips are super delicious! And the fact that they are kettle makes them better then any other nacho cheese chips. The price isn't bad so I'm always buying them. Plus, I can snack on the mm while dieting. I have recommended them to all my friends and they love them.
Daylin N.
Las Vegas, NV
Muy buen producto ,lo recomiendo mucho ,saludable y satisfactorio al gusto ,lo volvería a comprar siempre y recomiendo siempre que los demás lo compren ,una vez que fui cliente de este producto nunca he dejado de serlo ,no cambiaría nada de este producto ...
Tara K.
Cape Neddick
It's like having Doritos but without all the nasty stuff in it. Beyond delicious. Tastes great with dip or without. I buy them frequently. Kids love them. High quality. Great flavor. Great crunch. Great product. I highly recommend them!!  A+++
Lindsay W.
Ruther Glen, VA
Flavorful with a great crunch!! I like all the kettle brand chips and snacks! I feel like they are higher quality than the other brands. I am a repeat customer. I would recommend to others!
L'2 G.
Garland, TX
Where are theses??? When did they come out? We're samples sent?