Kettle Brand® Thick+Bold Dill Pickle Potato Chips uploaded by Ky Q.

BY KETTLE BRAND

Descriptions:

Get the fresh, crisp taste of dill pickles in a chip that feeds your hungry soul. Hearty appetites demand snacks with substance. Each Kettle Brand® Thick and Bold flavor delivers ample bites of craft-flavored satisfaction. Munch like you mean it.

Tanna W.
Amarillo, TX
For anyone who loves pickles these are the chips for you! They are the only brand that has ever had a pickle flavor chip THAT ACTUALLY TASTE LIKE I REAL PICKLE. Every other brand I've had always just a hint of pickle, these don't. There is so much pickle flavor, and I love it.
Shay L.
I sent my poor boyfriend on a hunt for these one night when I had a serious craving. That man went far and wide and couldn't find them anywhere, but I finally caught them at a bodega and went to town!! Love the balance of slightly sour with dill, they're so hard to give up!
Camryn O.
eden
Dill pickle chips of any kind are usually right up my ally! The kettle brand Dill Pickle chips were cheap and taste good with just about anything. These are usually one of my go to chips especially for sandwiches/subs!
Genavieve L.
napa
Purchased at: Safeway
The dill pickle flavor is the best! I love kettle brand, they are always coming up with amazing new flavors that are never disappointing. I really love dill, and these are perfect with a sandwich or just by themselves.
Madison B.
I love this product! They’re always known for coming out with new stuff so i try to stay updated with all the new items. I’m always very impressed with everything i try from this brand and have no regrets when buying!
Katharyn H.
Hickory, NC
Wonderful chips!!! No better taste than dill pickle!!! These are bold and delicious!!! A strong, but great flavor!!! Affordable...but you never get a "full" bag of chips with this brand....still worth it though!!!!
Kristl R.
Cement City, MI
These are the best dill pickles chips of all times! I ran across these chips one day and I’m in love. They are super hard to find but you can find them at smaller connivence stores! My store carries them now!
Phuong T.
Hayward, CA
Purchased at: Target
I really really wanted to love these, but the taste wasn’t spot on how I hoped. They’re a good snack but you can only eat a few in a sitting. I’m glad they have the small bags of these or I would pass completely.
callie b.
cadillac
I LOVE any kettle cooked chips and I love dill pickles so dill pickle flavor is amazing! I love how crunchy these chips are and they have the right amount of pickle flavor
Reanell V.
Corp Christi, TX
I purchase this brand of chips a lot, especially when they are on sale. They are so crispy and delicious. I do enjoy a good dill pickle chip, they're sour and flavorful.