BY KETTLE BRAND

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Descriptions:

These subtly sweet, savory chips strike the perfect balance by pairing natural sea salt and cane sugar to create a fresh, buttery sweetness capable of satisfying salty cravings and sweet tooths a like.

Potatoes, safflower and/or sunflower and/or canola oil, sugar, dried cane syrup, salt, sea salt, natural flavor, maltodextrin.

Chelsea S.
Kokomo
Sweet and salty who doesn’t love it. The best chips I’ve ever had but extremely hard to find! Crunchy. Sweet. Salty. Yum.
Peyton W.
Best chips ever way better than lays but more expensive still worth it though so definitely buy these and the salt and vinegar
Kayla G.
Kettle chips have the most delightful crunch about them. They don't taste or settle as oily as other chips either! I'm a purist, so I love the simpler/original flavors best. This one makes the list of my top picks!
John N.
Albuquerque, NM
Kettle Brand chips tasty great and provide a crunch that can't be beat. These chips have a subtle sweetness that adds to the flavor without being overwhelming. A good addition to any picnic or bar-b-que.
Yolanda C.
Modesto, CA
The whole kettle brand is my favorite kettle chips. They have a great crunch, and they have so many flavors. I love when they come out with new flavors because they are guaranteed to be good. They are pretty affordable and are available pretty much everywhere.
Mindy S.
Las Vegas, NV
These are to LIVE for. I love this brand chips Cuz they are non gmo, and this flavor is outta this world; perfect combo
Taylor P.
Kingston, Ontario
Skips the work of me buying regular potato chips and making them taste this good on my own!
George G.
As per the picture I had Kettle Brand Crinkle Cut Buffalo Bleu. The flavor was really good like most of the product. #influenster
Cheyenne C.
Kettle chips are understandably very addicting. You can't really go wrong with the flavors, but if you're hesitant about this one, I'd definitely recommend them over any other flavor! They are a quick snack that keeps you pretty held over until you can get to a proper meal, depending on your hunger level. I would say they're definitely worth trying.
Emily M.
I love the flavor of spicy things, but not the heat. So to combat the heat and still get all the flavor I dip these in cream cheese. Call me crazy if you want, but it's delicious. Even some of my friends have tried it and liked it.
Jessica W.
Desloge, MO
What is your favorite flavor?

back