BY KETTLE BRAND

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Descriptions:

These subtly sweet, savory chips strike the perfect balance by pairing natural sea salt and cane sugar to create a fresh, buttery sweetness capable of satisfying salty cravings and sweet tooths a like.

Potatoes, safflower and/or sunflower and/or canola oil, sugar, dried cane syrup, salt, sea salt, natural flavor, maltodextrin.

Buy on Amazon
Amanda D.
Katy, TX
Yummy chips! Perfectly crisp with an awesome spice, awesome as a snack or with a meal!
Jessica R.
Great taste! Super filling snack! Received in my HCVoxBox, definitely repurchasing!!!!
kainaat a.
These are so good. Thy are a childhood favorite of mine. Can't get enough of them
Alexis J.
SPRINGVILLE, UT
I was never a fan of this style of chips until I had the Kettle brand!! Yumm!
Kayle R.
E Millinocket, ME
They are really good just not as hot as I hoped They are really crunchy too
Carman T.
Mississauga
Great thickness of the chip cut, makes for a very good crunch. I find that even if i eat larger amounts of kettle brand chips my body doesnt feel gross after, making it a good snack. ALso the flavours are normally great as well.
Rachel S.
APO, AP
I'm not a big fan of potato chips but I do love jalapeños that draws me to them because of the flavor. Not necessarily something I would crave and want to go get but i do like the spicy taste
Taylor P.
Kingston, Ontario
Skips the work of me buying regular potato chips and making them taste this good on my own!
Jessica W.
Desloge, MO
What is your favorite flavor?