BY KETTLE BRAND

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Descriptions:

These subtly sweet, savory chips strike the perfect balance by pairing natural sea salt and cane sugar to create a fresh, buttery sweetness capable of satisfying salty cravings and sweet tooths a like.

Potatoes, safflower and/or sunflower and/or canola oil, sugar, dried cane syrup, salt, sea salt, natural flavor, maltodextrin.

Kaitey V.
Rocklin, CA
These chips are great for snaking but after eating them, my stomach felt "heavy" and I became bloated. Has happened after many different circumstances. Delicious and great for parties
Torie T.
Russellville, AR
These chips are one of the best flavors I've ever tasted, in my opinion they have just enough kick to let you taste but not enough to send you crying for the milk jug.
Elsie F.
Maywood, NJ
I got the jalapeño potato chips and they are spicy! But they're so good, just not my taste. If it was another flavor then I would definitely love them. My bf finished them and he said they were good ha ha.
Christian W.
Augusta, GA
I'm not much of a chip fan, but i tried these in my Homecoming voxbox that was complimentary from influenster. they were interesting since the only kettle chips I've ever really eaten were salt and vinegar. I'm not too big of a fan, but my girlfriend loves them
Sandra Daniela P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
If you like naturally spicy chips, then these chips are made for you 😊 they are natural which eases your mind from guilt and they are just a tasty snack on the go
Liz  B.
Stone Creek , OH
I love these kettle brand chips! I love the crunchy, spicy, and salty flavor of these! I can't wait to repurchase these as well as the other flavors! I'm glad I received these chips in my #hcVoxBox
Kimberly C.
Vinton, TX
These Kettle Jalapeño chips are delicious. They're not greasy and have the perfect spicy taste to them. The best part is they don't stain my fingers like other spicy chips.
Brooke C.
Virginia Bch, VA
These chips are perfect when you can't decide if you're in the mood for sweets or salty food! And of course it has that perfect kettle chip crunch we all know and love!
Bethany A.
My main complaint with these would be that my bag was open when it came... so I am a little hesitant to try them, and my friend wasn't a huge fan, but they are ok!
Anjelica R.
Brooklyn, NY
These chips are so good, if you are looking for a taste of sweet & salty at the same time then these are the right ones to go for! Delicious! Totally recommend it!
Jessica W.
Desloge, MO
What is your favorite flavor?