BY KETTLE BRAND

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Descriptions:

These subtly sweet, savory chips strike the perfect balance by pairing natural sea salt and cane sugar to create a fresh, buttery sweetness capable of satisfying salty cravings and sweet tooths a like.

Potatoes, safflower and/or sunflower and/or canola oil, sugar, dried cane syrup, salt, sea salt, natural flavor, maltodextrin.

Li B.
Hershey
The Backyard Barbeque variety is pretty good nontraditional barbeque chip. It's a bit sweet, and almost has a bit of a honey taste, but still tastes like smoky barbeque. The chips are extra crunchy, and not powdered with a heap of artificially colored flavoring.
Michele P.
Oceanside, CA
Not sure if these are BBQ or not but they are still really good. I just purchased a bag today and I was really glad I did. I buy Kettle Brand all the time. They are best kinds of chips ever! Little on the hard side though.
Monique G.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I really like these chips! I get the sweetness more than salty but for me that's a plus! Only thing I hate is that the big bag is always half full smh I hate paying almost $4 for a big bag, only for it to be half full.
Sierra N.
Belle Chasse, LA
Holy cow these are good! I got a bag of the jalapeño flavor a potato chips in my Homecoming Voxbox. They are delicious. They have such a good flavor to them. They taste really fresh and just a tad spicy. I eat a lot of spicy foods so these are very good to me. If I see them in the store, I definitely want to get more of these. They are addicting now.
Haley B.
Kettle brand hot jalapeño potato chips are so savory and delicious! I was a little worried at first because I do not like things that are extremely spicy but these were just perfect on the hot flavor. They also have a very light, crisp crunch to them. They do not seem overly saturated with grease like most potato chips. These will be my new go to chips!
Marram S.
I got the jalapeño flavored chips in my #HCVoxBox ! I was really hesitant in tasting these because I never had this brand before, but these were amazing! They tasted so good I wanted more! It isn't too hot and it has just the right amount of spice to it! my dad loved them too and finished the rest! 😂
Angela H.
Sheppard Afb, TX
I love food, just not overly spicy food...but when I tried these I instantly fell in love! They're super crunchy, flavorful and absolutely delicious😊 They have just the right amount of spice, not too bland or overly hot! Besides, the Kettle cooked taste is simply amazing😄 I love these!
Garlen D.
Dorchester, MA
Today I tried The jalapeño kettle brand chips , let me tell you one thing I love hot things and these chips are amazing ! They're one of the best chips I tasted . I will buy these when I go to the supermarket , can't wait to try the other flavor !!! These are a most have !
Cheyenne C.
Kettle chips are understandably very addicting. You can't really go wrong with the flavors, but if you're hesitant about this one, I'd definitely recommend them over any other flavor! They are a quick snack that keeps you pretty held over until you can get to a proper meal, depending on your hunger level. I would say they're definitely worth trying.
Cynthia S.
Santa Clarita, CA
My favorite flavor are the jalepeño chips! I really love lays kettle jalepeño chips as well so I was excited to try these. These taste different but very delicious. They are a bit sweeter but I really love the taste. I will be definitely repurchasing!
Jessica W.
Desloge, MO
What is your favorite flavor?

back