BY KETTLE BRAND

Descriptions:

Our Flavor Experts Have Done It Again. This Bold Flavor Is Everything You Love About The Hot Sauce On A Chip. The Combination Of Chili, Garlic, And Vinegar Creates The Authentic Taste Of The Real Deal And Is Made With All-natural Ingredients

Potatoes, Safflower And/Or Sunflower And/Or Canola Oil, Maltodextrin, Sugar, Salt, Red Bell Pepper Powder, Spices, Garlic Powder, Paprika, Vinegar, Natural Flavors, Dried Red Pepper Sauce (Aged Red Peppers, Vinegar, Salt), Paprika Extract (Color).

Diana L.
Everett, WA
These chips aren't bad, but they're not what I was expecting. It's not as spicy as I would have waned. The taste is delicious, but not spicy enough. Kettle chips are my favorite brand because of how crispy they are, and these chips are definitely very nice and crispy!! The flavor doesn't pop as much, but not a terrible chip flavor. If I had these laying around the house I would still eat them.
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
Sriracha is my favorite condiment & Kettle are my favorite chips. I have always eaten their jalapeño flavored but sriracha is my new favorite. The crunch of the chip is only made better by the flavor that bursts from it. Delicious.
pooja d.
richmond, CA
these chips are absolutely amazing. they are so flavorful and have a taste that you just can’t find anywhere else. my expectations were blown out of the water. every bag i buy is absolutely worth the money and more!!
Erin B.
Miamisburg, OH
These are some of my FAVORITES. They're spicy and crispy and just plain delicious. I appreciate that they're gluten free so it makes it easy for me to snack. They're not healthy but they're delicious. They pack a good snack or make a good meal as a whole bag haha!
Courtney L.
Absolutely love these chips. I love savory and spicy snacks and these are the perfect combo. The kettle chip itself it’s nice and crispy. They’re absolutely delicious. And the spicy is the perfect heat for anyone who loves a good kick!
Reanell V.
Corp Christi, TX
I love a good crunchy chip and this one will not disappoint. I steer more towards spicy chips and these are spicy and flavorful. This is the only brand of sriracha chips at our store, but I'm glad they're so good,
Emily H.
Saint Cloud, MN
Purchased at: Target
I highly recommend these chips this is a great brand of chips I met my expectations and this original flavor is amazing. I doubt these chips are healthy but they are exceptional compared other chips I would recommend others
Christian F.
Bellville
Purchased at: Kroger
These are one of my favorite chips. The spice is perfect (if anything though, it could be a little spicier) and the flavor is absolutely yummy! I swear I do a little happy dance whenever I see them in stock! 😂
Raven T.
Marietta, GA
I love the chips, but.... they don't taste like Sriracha to me. They did have some spicy, and they were good-- it just wasn't the taste I was expecting. But, it's always good to have another flavor of chips that are gluten free as an option. Not sure that I would buy again, because there are other flavors of the kettle chips that I would rather have.
Marley P.
Kettle Brand is one of my favorite chip brands because they're better for than some other brands, at least as far as fried chips go haha. This particular flavor is really yummy. You get that spicy sriracha flavor, but it isn't too hot that your mouth feels like it's on fire. I would definitely recommend!
Jessica S.
Conroe , TX
Where could i purchase thede chips?
Katia o.
Napa, CA
Are these chips spicy at all?
Amy J.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these super spicy or just enough zest? I am really wanting to try them out!
Mary K.
San Antonio, TX
But does it REALLY taste like sriracha?!
Melissa B.
Mio
I've been wanting to try this product but can not handle a lot of spicy hot things. Can you tell me how hot they are?