BY KETTLE BRAND

Descriptions:

Our Flavor Experts Have Done It Again. This Bold Flavor Is Everything You Love About The Hot Sauce On A Chip. The Combination Of Chili, Garlic, And Vinegar Creates The Authentic Taste Of The Real Deal And Is Made With All-natural Ingredients

Potatoes, Safflower And/Or Sunflower And/Or Canola Oil, Maltodextrin, Sugar, Salt, Red Bell Pepper Powder, Spices, Garlic Powder, Paprika, Vinegar, Natural Flavors, Dried Red Pepper Sauce (Aged Red Peppers, Vinegar, Salt), Paprika Extract (Color).

Diana L.
Snohomish
These chips aren't bad, but they're not what I was expecting. It's not as spicy as I would have waned. The taste is delicious, but not spicy enough. Kettle chips are my favorite brand because of how crispy they are, and these chips are definitely very nice and crispy!! The flavor doesn't pop as much, but not a terrible chip flavor. If I had these laying around the house I would still eat them.
Amber A.
Seattle, WA
This brand of sriracha chips is far better than previous iterations of sriracha chip. The flavor isn’t overwhelming and too hot to eat— but a balanced and slightly toned down sriracha flavor. And of course— as usual for kettle, the chips are crunchy and delicious!
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
Sriracha is my favorite condiment & Kettle are my favorite chips. I have always eaten their jalapeño flavored but sriracha is my new favorite. The crunch of the chip is only made better by the flavor that bursts from it. Delicious.
pooja d.
richmond, CA
these chips are absolutely amazing. they are so flavorful and have a taste that you just can’t find anywhere else. my expectations were blown out of the water. every bag i buy is absolutely worth the money and more!!
Miriam S.
Yum yum and yum !! These chips are the perfect amount or spiciness in every bite. It is so fun to munch on !! It is extremely affordable and can literally buy this anywhere
Kim T.
new york
These are definitely my favorite flavor of chip. I wish they were a little spicier than they are though. They could definitely do with a bit more sweetness as well.
Courtney L.
Absolutely love these chips. I love savory and spicy snacks and these are the perfect combo. The kettle chip itself it’s nice and crispy. They’re absolutely delicious. And the spicy is the perfect heat for anyone who loves a good kick!
Reanell V.
Corpus Christi
I love a good crunchy chip and this one will not disappoint. I steer more towards spicy chips and these are spicy and flavorful. This is the only brand of sriracha chips at our store, but I'm glad they're so good,
Dianna K.
Rochester, NY
I absolutely love sriracha! So it's only natural that I would love these chips! Totally exceeded my expectations. So crunchy and seasoned perfectly. I bought these chips at Wegmans, and would definitely recommend to others who love sriracha!
Dookies G.
Delray Beach, FL
I'm the type of person to put sirracha on my sirrachia, match that with one of my top three favorite brands of potato chips and you've got a better pairing than wine and cheese. In the chip closet of flavors, kettle is definitely a tuxedo.
Katia o.
Napa, CA
Are these chips spicy at all?
Jessica S.
Conroe , TX
Where could i purchase thede chips?
Amy J.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these super spicy or just enough zest? I am really wanting to try them out!
Mary K.
San antonio , TX
But does it REALLY taste like sriracha?!
Melissa B.
Mio
I've been wanting to try this product but can not handle a lot of spicy hot things. Can you tell me how hot they are?

back