BY KETTLE BRAND

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Descriptions:

Who said we have to stick to potatoes? Our popcorn is like lifting the lid off your mom's cast iron skillet (when she isn't looking) and sneaking a handful of fluffy, delicious kernels. You want to grab more, but you aren't sure when she is going to look back. Go for it, I promise not to tell...My taste in all things has dramatically improved since getting married! My wife introduced me to Sriracha sauce and it has become a favorite thing of mine. It was love at first bite (cheesy I know, but his is a love story after all). It wasn't pure heat like a lot of other sauces are. It was flavorful! You could taste the garlic, chilies and spices! Naturally, I suggested we try Sriracha on Kettle Brand popcorn. Great heat, big flavor, and fluffy popcorn. Mind = Blown. Hope you enjoy it as much as my family does, Dan Myers.

Megan Y.
Tarrytown, NY
I wasn't sure about this product initially and thought it may have been one of many on a Sriracha bandwagon of late, but I figured if Kettle Brand is making popcorn now, why not try it? The flavor was a bit weaker and it wasn't as spicy as I would have liked, but overall is a healthy option to potato chips. Additionally, there are not as many of those pesky shells that get stuck in your teeth or large seeds to contend with. I appreciate that from any popcorn product.
Christina D.
Popcorn is definitely a guilty pleasure of mine and I love how many different flavors this comes in. I find these to be more consistent in their quality control. Not overly packed with crumbs or stale. And plus... if you want to settle for something besides butter this is great for not smelling is the place.
Anna T.
Sriracha is good on everything. This is an amazing flavor. I can't stop eating them when I start. A unique flavor and it is more healthy than other chips that don't taste as good. It is not too spicy but has just enough spice to it. Very good with a great satisfying crunch.
Diana G.
I really dont really like spicy food at all but when I tried the sriacha it was awesome. I really never expect much with spicy food but this was just too good to be true. I had never tried it tbis time very good. Not a thing that I could add to make it better.
I have tryed the product and I loved it the popcorn is rich in taste and it appeals to many because of the taste I love eating this product with a sandwich to give the sandwich that extra kick that it needs I would recommend this to millions of people
Callie R.
Louisville, KY
SO GOOD! I love this Sriracha flavored popcorn! It is bursting with flavor and I can't keep it in the house because everyone goes through the bag so quickly. It is super affordable and I have purchased this product often
Julia S.
Lawrenceville, NJ
I live popcorn all on its own, but with this it gives an extra flavor and makes it 10x better. I haven't seen this type of popcorn with any other brands. Siracha & popcorn doesn't seem like it would go well together, but trust me it is sooooo good.
Anh D.
Irving, TX
This is so delicious! I love kettle brand chips and the popcorn allows for a healthier option rather than the chips! The only reason why this brand lost a star is because, like any other popcorn in a bag, it goes stale fairly easily.
Nickole L.
Richland , WA
Everything kettle is amazing. Even thing I don't think I'll like, I end up loving! This popcorn is to die for!!! I could eat a whole bag in one sitting. It's a problem. But a good one. Ha
Thi K.
Long Beach, CA
This is so weird. At first I avoid it as it sound so grossss but hey try it. You won't be disappointed. It's interesting favor. Maybe too spicy for some who doesn't like spicy.