BY KETTLE BRAND

KETTLE CHIPS 15x 5 OZ SPICY THAI POTATO CHIPS, A CHIP THAT TRAVELS FAR FOR FLAVOR As true chip innovators, we love a challenge, So when a fan suggested that we take Thai cuisine's complex balance of flavors- sweetness, spice and salt- and balance it on a chip, we reached for our passports, : GLUTEN FREE NUT FREE KOSHER, (Note: This product description is informational only, Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information before use, For any health or dietary related matter always consult your doctor before use, ) SKU: BNGLA8489 see more...

Tommy L.
Daly City, CA
I love asian inspired flavored chips and this was not a disappointment at all! The flavor is a little spicy but not really but you can definitely taste the thai in the chips. I would definitely buy this again and reccomend it to my friends who are also in love with asian inspired chips!
TOAST J.
Tuscaloosa
The best thing I love about Kettle Brand is that their chips are GLUTEN FREE! And to top it off they have unique flavors like Spicy Thai. It gives me the perfect little kick at the end, and the spice isn't overpowering so you can still taste the thai flavor!
Zoë B.
Boise, ID
We always have Kettle Chips in the pantry, and the recent addition of exciting flavors has been much appreciated by my household. The spicy Thai has a great kick without being overwhelming. These don't last long :)
Christopher C.
Sadler
Great seasoning, great crunch, two of the most important parts of a chip.  Takes you to Thailand, the exotic flavor is addicting, be careful.  They have a little bite, but it's very enjoyable.  It has a unique flavor not matched by the other maybe two brands that offer Thai flavor.  The only drawback is a little greasiness, but that is common in most fried chips.  Wish I could find them in baked.
Mandy C.
Elk Grove, CA
I love a chip with a good crunch! The folded over pieces that are loaded with seasoning are the best ones. It's definitely been neat how chip companies have been branching out with more exotic and more adventurous flavors. Spicy Thai wasn't exactly what I was expecting, but it was good. Crunchy, flavorful, addictive chips. As usual from Kettle brand.
Linda Z.
my favorite chips! i have a small bowl every day. i used to eat Tim's jalapeño chips but i started getting bloated after eating only a few chips. i tried these out of desperation for my love for the jalapeño flavor. these have fit the bill perfectly! i'd have to eat half a bag before my belly starts to swell. ever so often i get brave and long for the Tim's but not only do i quickly realize that i just like Kettle brand better. they seem to be less heavy.
Yizhou E.
West Orange, NJ
OMG these are so good. I love the texture of these potato chips. They always have a thicker crunch (instead of the Lay's chips "crisp" texture) which pairs well with bolder favors like this Thai one. It's spicy but not overwhelmingly so. The other flavors of soy, lemon grass, and anise come through as well.
Highly recommend both this brand of chips and also this specific flavor!
Sabrina R.
Chicago
I love Kettle Chips so much. I like the crunch and crispy of them and the flavors are always on point. The yare delicious. I am always dissapointed though when half the bag is literally filled with air so i'm paying $4.00 for a quarter bag of chips pretty much.
Renny B.
Bronx, NY
I love how airy these chips are . I normally get these or the jalapeño flavored ones . They are not the most healthiest choice but they taste good . If you're looking for a nice kick in your taste buds this is definitely a good choice . I normally pair it with a sweet cake of some sort .
Akanksha T.
Iowa City, IA
Not a fan of these. I tried spicy Thai just to try a new flavor since my husband likes to do that but I was a little disappointed . It tasted like normal chips with a bit of spice . I might not buy these again but they were good to try once .
Rykiel L.
Are they delicious?
Kimberlee M.
Roosevelt, NY
I have never heard of these, are they extremely spicy??