BY KETTLE BRAND

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

These Spicy Thai chips have bold flavor and hearty crunch. They taste so great because they're made from all natural, real food ingredients, the finest potatoes, natural oils, and craft cooking methods. And they're backed by a commitment to sustainability like wind power, solar power, green building and biodiesel. Kettle Brand® Potato Chips: Simply great tasting, all natural potato chips made by a company that cares.

Tommy L.
San Francisco, CA
I love asian inspired flavored chips and this was not a disappointment at all! The flavor is a little spicy but not really but you can definitely taste the thai in the chips. I would definitely buy this again and reccomend it to my friends who are also in love with asian inspired chips!
Emma G.
Athens , OH
I love kettle chips in general just because they're healthier but also have a great crunch. With this flavor though I was disappointed and wouldn't buy it again. So the flavor, for me, was. 2/5 stars, but I gave it 3 stars because of how much I love this brand and their other flavors!
Nicola H.
Corona Dl Mar, CA
I like Kettle Brand Chips but I can only eat a few at a time I find them a little to hard and they tend to irritate my mouth if I eat too many.  The flavors are always on point and I feel they are a poser type of chip (crisp) compared to the regular brand you tend to buy.
Ahida O.
Waukegan, IL
These chips are so good, they taste very healthy and they dont have as much calories as the normal chips. I love chips but sometimes i cant eat them because most chips have spices and i love anything spicy 🌶 , but these are just great 👍🏼 I love this flavor in particular.
TOAST J.
Tuscaloosa
The best thing I love about Kettle Brand is that their chips are GLUTEN FREE! And to top it off they have unique flavors like Spicy Thai. It gives me the perfect little kick at the end, and the spice isn't overpowering so you can still taste the thai flavor!
Julia M.
I liked this product, it wasn't as spicy as I would have assumed and my roommate who hates spice even liked them. It packed a lot of flavor in which was nice. I will also admit that I love the packaging and that is half the reason I bought them in the first place.
Christina S.
Carrollton, TX
Not that spicy, but it has a good flavor. Kettle brand chips are always so crunch and flavorful, and in those ways, the spicy thai doesn't disappoint. It doesn't leave a bad aftertaste. Rather it makes you crave and look for me. Not sure how much my hands will look for it when it's not around, but if it is, I'd definitely have them!
Lauren H.
Charleston, SC
I love trying new or weird potato chip flavors and this one didn't do it for me. I don't think the sweet flavor goes well with chips but to be fair I am more of a savory person. I'll by kettle brand chips again but not this flavor
Zoe B.
Boise, ID
We always have Kettle Chips in the pantry, and the recent addition of exciting flavors has been much appreciated by my household. The spicy Thai has a great kick without being overwhelming. These don't last long :)
meg_bakerrr B.
Pasadena , MD
These are the best chips ever!! If you love kettle cooked chips this brand is amazing but this flavor is THE BEST! I love spicy foods and Asian foods and this is the best flavor combination for my tastebuds !!
Rykiel L.
Are they delicious?
Kimberlee M.
Roosevelt, NY
I have never heard of these, are they extremely spicy??