BY KETTLE BRAND

Kettle® Brand Spicy Thai™ Potato Chips.
Sharing Size.
Great Taste...Naturally™.

Ally T.
Kailua Kona, HI
I'm always on the lookout for a new chip flavor. This one is delicious and savory, with just a hint of the sweetness. Are almost the whole bag in one sitting because they were so good. These are great to munch on
Adrienne N.
Waterloo, SC
I like the taste but leaves a bad aftertaste in your mouth. For all you people who like spicy chips I definitely recommend for you. People who aren't a fan of hot things.. not such a good choice! Haha
kris f.
Michigan city , IN
I love the Kettle Spicy Tai chips, but i really wish i could find them in more stores. I can never find this flavor even when the brand is available. They are delicious and it is a super original flavor. They are also super affordable.
Victoria T.
San Diego, CA
I love spicy food so much and this is such a unique flavor because it has a thai flavor as well. the spice isnt a spice where it is uncontrollable it is definitely very delicious and my go to snack every day
Joy T.
Las Cruces, NM
Very tasty chips. The "spice" is a little hot and not immediate, more of an after burn. These are my favorite next to the salt and vinegar chips. So good that 1/2 the bag is gone in no time! If you are in the mood for something different but not too "out there" these may be right up your alley . . . with a little spice ... a spicy alley (um, ya).
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA
These are my favorite Kettle Brand chips. They have the perfect combination of salty, and slightly sweet. They remind me of barbecue chips a little bit, but the spice combination is different. The sweetness isn't overpowering the way some barbecue chips are, though. There is a little heat to them, but it doesn't burn my mouth the way jalapeno chips might. I definitely recommend these.
Danyele W.
Spicy Thai is my favorite Kettle Chip flavor, but it unfortunately is hard to find in my area. I love the sweet and hot flavor with the crispy texture. When they have them at my local Raley's, I usually pick up a couple of bags and I generally don't want to share. :)
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
A roommate introduced me to these sweet, spicy, delicious chips. They are addictive in how hot, but also tasty they are. The heat isn't overpowering, and they are spiced so well. You get the thai spices as well as the chili heat. I really love these chips.
Lorelei K.
These chips are oddly delicious. I generally love Kettle Brand chips and when I tried these I wasn't really sure what to expect, but they are very good! They have a slightly sweet flavor that is accompanied by a bit of spice. Definitely worth giving a try!
JoAnne S.
I really enjoy this brand and flavor of chips. its has a unique flavor and a nice little kick to it. The crisp in these chips are perfect. so delicious and I definitely recommend trying this flavor out if you're willi g to try something new. yumm.
Samantha K.
N Highlands, CA
I love anything spicy so I'm really interested in trying these. Are they good? And ive never seen these in the store, any suggestions on where to buy them?