Kettle Brand® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips uploaded by La-Shonda R.Kettle Brand® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips uploaded by Britni  Y.Kettle Brand® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips uploaded by Hanna A.

BY KETTLE BRAND

Descriptions:

Product Features220 calories per bag Great taste. naturally ¢ ¢Kosher - Dairy - 1700Like our potatoes, our community giving has roots We donate money + product + time to non profits, local orgs, schools every year we give more than 60,000 lbs of potatoes Check what's cookin' @kettlebrandwww. kettlebrand.com Trademarks of Kettle Foods, Inc. include the Kettle brand name, the Kettle design, and related Kettle marks. © 2016 Kettle Foods, Inc.

• Who put Jalapeño pic under here???? Can someone make a li...2 Answers
  • Any other favors people like?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this chips? I've seen them at stores and...1 Answers
Pris L.
San Diego
 The chips were very crisp and gave a satisfying crunch. I really liked the texture of them. However, my bag  of chips did not taste like Sour Cream and Onion! It tasted more like their plain potato chips with a pinch or two of the sour cream flavor. I was really disappointed because I love this brand so much. (I eat wayy too many chips). I like the Sea Salt and Vinegar chips by this brand way more and would recommend those to anyone.
Kettle Brand® Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips
Jamie G.
Fairfax
I love sour cream and onion flavored chips and these are delicious! However the flavor is a little bit toooo strong for my liking. I would definitely buy again because I usually only shop for kettle chips if I’m even buying chips in general
Elena S.
Amazing!!!! Sooo delicious, crunchy, flavorful, and such an awesome snack to have by itself or paired with a sandwich. When these babies go on sale, man oh man do i grab a bunch!
Yes i will totally recommend the sour cream kettle brand!
Barbie💋[X] K.
norman
I got these at the gas station cause I wanted sour cream and onion potato chips and they didn’t have Lays or Toms. I wasn’t impressed. They were hard and i didn’t like the texture. The flavor is why i give it 2 stars.
Rachael K.
These chips have a great crisp and crunch to them. Then hold well once opened & don’t get stale. I love the way the seasoning mostly stays on the chip and not my fingers. Makes snacking & doing other things easier!
Dawn M.
N Attleboro, MA
Yum! These are our go to chip for nights when we are grilling outside. The flavor is perfect and we love how crispy they are. My oldest son would eat the whole bag in a sitting if he could. Great price too!
Larissa 💜.
Sunrise
Kettle brand is one of my favorite chip brands. Specially sour cream and onion. It is rich and flavor and nice and crunchy the way chips should be. I usually always take these on the go or if I need a snack for a long car ride.
Cindy T.
Lincolnwood, IL
I love kettle cooked chips, I find that I prefer the consistency over regular potato chips. I love how crunchy and thick they are, there’s a certain crisp to them. The flavoring of this brand is always good and true to what it should taste like.
Laura S.
cambridge
These sour cream and onion chips are delicious. They have a nice crunch and the flavor is on point. This is a solid kettle chip brand and I always grab for a bag of these. They can be found in most grocery stores and are affordable.
Chickie K.
I love thick kettle cooked chips. This brand has the best texture, that nice thick crunch, full of flavor. I can eat a whole bag in one sitting, it’s that good...well not that good for you.
Ravyn B.
Atascadero, CA
Any other favors people like?
L'2 G.
Garland, TX
Who put Jalapeño pic under here???? Can someone make a listing or how do you do that? Actually my favorite in any size or qty...
How many flavors do they have available?
Silvia O.
Wylie, TX
Has anyone tried this chips? I've seen them at stores and I'm curious to know if they're any good.

back