Kettle Brand® Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips

Is It Presumptuous To Call A Chip A Harmonic Convergence Of Flavor? You Might Want To Taste This Chip Before You Answer. How Else Can You Describe The Perfect Balance Of Zesty Sea Salt, A Hint Of Tongue-puckering Vinegar And Satisfying Crunch? Your Mouth Is Watering, Isn’t It? Ours Sure Are.

Potatoes, Safflower And/Or Sunflower And/Or Canola Oil, Vinegar Powder (Maltodextrin, White Distilled Vinegar), Sea Salt, Maltodextrin, Citric Acid.

Mai M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Review for: Kettle Brand Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips, 1.5 oz more...
These are my favorite chips. Brand & flavor! It tastes really good! It always meets my expectations! The price is right, depending on the store that is selling them. I would recommend checking flyers because some are cheaper than others, but I would pay a pretty penny for these. They taste so good!!
Sierra B.
Review for: Potato Bag more...
Love these chips!! Very flavorful. They are a bit thicker and harder than most chips which can cut your mouth but most chips do 🤷🏼‍♀️. Sometimes the vinegar can burn your tongue, but the flavor is amazing. I could eat this all day! Relatively inexpensive.
Judith Lee C.
Anderson, SC
Review for: Kettle Brand Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips, 1.5 oz more...
As much as I hate to admit, salt and vinegar potato chips are my favorite comfort food. Of all of the brands of salt and vinegar chips I’ve tried, this is my favorite brand. They’re the most flavorful and they have just enough crunch. I’ll definitely purchase these again!
Taryn R.
Cincinnati, OH
These are by far my favorite chips I've ever had. I love salt n vinegar chips and these ones have the perfect amount of flavor but not too much where you have to stop eating them. All of Kettle brand chips have the perfect crunch to them with just the right amount of seasoning.
Tamia K.
I love love love LOVE salt and vinegar potato chips. I used to only eat Wise and Lay's brand of salt and vinegar, and it was always too vinegary. However, Kettle Brand's salt and vinegar don't give you that problem. The ratio to salt and vinegar is perfect every time, and it smells phenomenal. This is now the only brand of potato chips I eat when it comes to salt and vinegar.
Chawnie F.
These are so good, but expensive, worth it though, I get these at Natural Grocers when I go, and they are by far my favorite brand the store offers for chips. I love salt a vinegar chips as a flavor normally but these are great. I like how they crunch in your mouth and they are all about the size that you can just pop a whole chip in. I would highly recommend these.
Erin H.
Richmond, VA
These are my all-time favorite salt and vinegar chips. Ever. I will eat so many of them my mouth hurts...haha. They are affordable (if you don't eat the whole thing in two sittings..) and when they are on sale I feel like it's my birthday. The ingredients list doesn't freak me out either, which is good since I probably wouldn't stop eating them anyways.
Genevieve M.
Fort Worth , TX
These chips are the bomb! Salt and vinegar chips are so freaking delicious! They taste so good with like a sandwich! I love how crispy they are and the flavor of them is to die for!
Jessica S.
Garden Grove, CA
These are my go-to chips when I'm having that hard-hitting salt and vinegar craving. My favorite brand no longer distributes to my area, so this is the next best thing. My gripe: bags and batches are inconsistent, so sometimes your bag will be loaded with amazing heat and vinegar flavor while your next bag might be a little more bland.
Laura P.
Charleston, SC
These are by far my favorite Salt and Vinegar chips! I love the tanginess of the vinegar as well as the thickness and crunch of the chip. I try not to buy these too often as I can eat the whole bag in a few days.  Haven't found the reduced fat variety of this flavor but would definitely buy if I did!
Krystal M.
Would you recommend these?
Talia A.
What does everyone prefer Kettle Brand® Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips or the regular ones that sre not kettle
sharon h.
Lucedale, MS
I have never tried these how are these. Are they better than lays? What other kind of flavors do they have?
Kayla W.
Sarasota, FL
Are these actually healthier or are there hidden ingredients ?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I love kettle chips, is this a good flavor?