BY KETTLE BRAND

Descriptions:

Is It Presumptuous To Call A Chip A Harmonic Convergence Of Flavor? You Might Want To Taste This Chip Before You Answer. How Else Can You Describe The Perfect Balance Of Zesty Sea Salt, A Hint Of Tongue-puckering Vinegar And Satisfying Crunch? Your Mouth Is Watering, Isn’t It? Ours Sure Are.

Potatoes, Safflower And/Or Sunflower And/Or Canola Oil, Vinegar Powder (Maltodextrin, White Distilled Vinegar), Sea Salt, Maltodextrin, Citric Acid.

Khristina C.
Cottage grove, OR
Review for: Kettle Brand Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips, 8.5 oz, (Pack of 12) more...
We are not big chip eaters at our house for one specific reason. We would eat them so fast! Kettle brand is really the only brand that my family loves, especially the sea salt and vinegar ones, because they are so crunchy and have great flavor. We buy kettle chips a lot when we go on road trips and to put in sandwich bags and take on the go for any sports or anything like that. I love the fact that because they are more crunchy of a chip, they don’t break into little tiny pieces and get crushed very easily, they stay in whole pieces and it really helps keep messes to a minimum that way.
Mai M.
Slc, UT
Review for: Kettle Brand Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips, 1.5 oz more...
These are my favorite chips. Brand & flavor! It tastes really good! It always meets my expectations! The price is right, depending on the store that is selling them. I would recommend checking flyers because some are cheaper than others, but I would pay a pretty penny for these. They taste so good!!
Sierra B.
Medford , WI
Review for: Potato Bag more...
Love these chips!! Very flavorful. They are a bit thicker and harder than most chips which can cut your mouth but most chips do 🤷🏼‍♀️. Sometimes the vinegar can burn your tongue, but the flavor is amazing. I could eat this all day! Relatively inexpensive.
Kelly B.
Morgantown
My go to chip when I ask craving something salty! I do not feel as guilty purchasing the kettle version of salt and vinegar chips. Makes me feel like it's better alternative of other chips calorie wise. Taste is great!
Cheryl S.
Yuma
These are my favorite chips ever. They are so kind of heavy for potato chips but they are super flavorful. The price for these are fair, but I do buy them from a store that is notoriously more expensive than other stores. I recommend these chips.
Taryn R.
Cincinnati, OH
These are by far my favorite chips I've ever had. I love salt n vinegar chips and these ones have the perfect amount of flavor but not too much where you have to stop eating them. All of Kettle brand chips have the perfect crunch to them with just the right amount of seasoning.
Tamia K.
I love love love LOVE salt and vinegar potato chips. I used to only eat Wise and Lay's brand of salt and vinegar, and it was always too vinegary. However, Kettle Brand's salt and vinegar don't give you that problem. The ratio to salt and vinegar is perfect every time, and it smells phenomenal. This is now the only brand of potato chips I eat when it comes to salt and vinegar.
Chawnie F.
These are so good, but expensive, worth it though, I get these at Natural Grocers when I go, and they are by far my favorite brand the store offers for chips. I love salt a vinegar chips as a flavor normally but these are great. I like how they crunch in your mouth and they are all about the size that you can just pop a whole chip in. I would highly recommend these.
Erin H.
Richmond, VA
These are my all-time favorite salt and vinegar chips. Ever. I will eat so many of them my mouth hurts...haha. They are affordable (if you don't eat the whole thing in two sittings..) and when they are on sale I feel like it's my birthday. The ingredients list doesn't freak me out either, which is good since I probably wouldn't stop eating them anyways.
Genevieve M.
Fort Worth , TX
These chips are the bomb! Salt and vinegar chips are so freaking delicious! They taste so good with like a sandwich! I love how crispy they are and the flavor of them is to die for!
Krystal M.
Would you recommend these?
Talia A.
Lakewood
What does everyone prefer Kettle Brand® Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips or the regular ones that sre not kettle
sharon h.
Lucedale, MS
I have never tried these how are these. Are they better than lays? What other kind of flavors do they have?
Kayla W.
Sarasota, FL
Are these actually healthier or are there hidden ingredients ?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I love kettle chips, is this a good flavor?