BY KETTLE BRAND #18 in Chips

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Kettle® Potato Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips.
Sharing size.
Sea salt & vinegar.
Great taste... Naturally™.

• What does everyone prefer Kettle Brand® Sea Salt & Vineg...3 Answers
  • I love kettle chips, is this a good flavor?1 Answers
  • Would you say that these chips gave lots of flavor? I'm t...2 Answers
Monica W.
Bend, OR
Did my heart never know love until now? 😍

These are by far my most favorite chips! The Kettle Brand is the best and their salt & vinegar chips do not disappoint! All of their flavors are quite good. They are my go-to pairing for all things sandwichy!

If you are a salt and vinegar fan these are a must-have! But be warned, the salt is quite intense and the chips are perfectly crunchy that if you eat too many (happens to me EVERY TIME!) you'll end up with the roof of your mouth being a bit raw from the awesomeness. Don't say I didn't warn ya! 😍
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
These are best salt & vinegar chips ever! The chips are thin, they are thick cut. Made with sea salt to give it a much lighter salty flavor with an amazing amount of Vinegar. They are crispy and crunchy more so than Lays and Pringles. They are also Gluten free, and Non GMO.
Quinn V.
Mill Valley, CA
These are my third favorite salt and vinegar potato chips, but are by FAR the easiest to procure (my favorite ones can only be gotten in Canada, and second favorites are specific to a certain grocery store). I can go to any gas station/grocery store and pick these up, however. The crunchiness is very nice and the acidity with the salt and vinegar is something I really enjoy.
Katelyn L.
Alanson , MI
Some of my very favorite chips!!! They have an awesome amount of salt and vinegar flavor, but not too much so as to make it overwhelming. Being kettle cooked makes it so they're not overly greasy and they taste a lot healthier/better to me this way. The fact that they're kettle cooked makes them extra crunchy as well. Highly recommend!
Neri Z.
Oakland, CA
Great amount of crunch. Very strong vinegar taste, which I have to be in the right mood for. I can have a bag of these open for over a month and they still won't go stale as long as I use a chip clip or something. I prefer the Ms. Vickie's salt and vinegar ones. I feel like the flavor on those were still full on without being too sharp
Debbie B.
Des Moines, IA
My mouth is watering as I write this review. There’s something about these chips that just hits the spot every single time we eat them. It’s such a basic combination but it completely works! Definitely great in any lunch! Also, Kettle brand chips are thick and crunchy. You can tell without doubt that they are made from real potatoes.
Josiah R.
Tempe, AZ
These are my go to sea salt & vinegar kettle chips. Extremely satisfying crunch with a burst of vinegar and salt. These chips paired with a nice drink will make your day. If you eat the whole bag in one sitting like I did once, I warn you of the excessive salt and vinegar that may irritate your mouth. It’s worth it though.
Tamarra J.
Santa Monica, CA
The marriage of seasalt and vinegar is enough for me to be satisfied for a lifetime. Of all the salt and vinegar potato chip choices I have found Kettle to be my favorite, the perfect amount of tang. I also enjoy Kettle Salt and Pepper chips.
Hannah K.
Milwaukee
Sea salt and vinegar are my favorite kind of chips and while these are pretty good, they are not my favorite brand of this flavor. They’re also relatively expensive - I wouldn’t recommend this if you like a lot of flavor, but if you like a more slight taste of salt and vinegar they make work well for you.
Koey B.
Bradenton
I love how intensely flavored these are! I prefer strong flavors in food, beverges and snacks. These are very salty and the vinegar is just as excellent. They are great for snacking as I don't feel the need to sit down and eat an entire bag. They are satisfying and I always buy them when they go on sale.
Krystal M.
Would you recommend these?
Talia A.
Lakewood
What does everyone prefer Kettle Brand® Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips or the regular ones that sre not kettle
sharon h.
Lucedale , MS
I have never tried these how are these. Are they better than lays? What other kind of flavors do they have?
Cloe L.
Sherman, TX
Would you say that these chips gave lots of flavor? I'm tired of getting all chips and no taste! I want flavor packed chips!
Kayla W.
Sarasota , FL
Are these actually healthier or are there hidden ingredients ?

back