BY KETTLE BRAND

Kettle® Potato Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips.
Sharing size.
Sea salt & vinegar.
Great taste... Naturally™.

• I love kettle chips, is this a good flavor?1 Answers
  • What does everyone prefer Kettle Brand® Sea Salt & Vineg...4 Answers
  • How do these compare to ms. Vickie's?2 Answers
Chelsea K.
Knoxville
These are my favorite potato chips! Crispy with a good crunch and great flavor. They are the perfect combo of salt and vinegar. They are better than other chips in terms of ingredients, flavor, and crunch factor, but they aren’t healthy since they are potato chips after all.
LEA M.
Jacksonville Beach
These are my favorite salt and vinegar chips and I’m very picky on my chips. These kettle chips are too hard but still crunchy which is very essential! I always have these in my pantry and recommend to any salt and vinegar chip lover.
Madison M.
Honolulu
This chips are honestly so addicting! They have the perfect amount of flavor and thickness for a kettle chip. I ate the whole bag in 2 sittings. Very good price, usually they’re on sale 2 for $5. I buy them all the time.
Monica W.
Bend, OR
Did my heart never know love until now? 😍

These are by far my most favorite chips! The Kettle Brand is the best and their salt & vinegar chips do not disappoint! All of their flavors are quite good. They are my go-to pairing for all things sandwichy!

If you are a salt and vinegar fan these are a must-have! But be warned, the salt is quite intense and the chips are perfectly crunchy that if you eat too many (happens to me EVERY TIME!) you'll end up with the roof of your mouth being a bit raw from the awesomeness. Don't say I didn't warn ya! 😍
Tena R.
Tompkinsville, KY
These chips are pretty enjoyable. Since they are kettle cooked, they have a very hard crunchy texture. They are very flavorful with the salt and vinegar seasonings. They are average priced. I do recommend.
I love that extra crunch these chips have and the salt and vinegar is my favorite flavor it’s definitely met my expectations I always grab a bag of these instead of the other brands I highly recommend to everyone
Isabelle V.
Citrus Heights
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Salt and Vinegar chips are the only kind of chips I truly enjoy. This brand is my #1 when it comes to Salt and Vinegar Chips. The amount of salt and vinegar is so on point. Really strong and authentic flavor unlike most brands on the market. I value the authenticity of the brand. The chips actually look like they are made from potatoes! Thicker cut so they have a really nice crunch. Good ingredients and grate taste. My favorite snack
Kadee B.
Soda Springs, ID
Purchased at: Walmart
Favorite chips ever. They are fantastic. They taste great and you can’t stop eating them. They taste good and are a great price for the amount you get. I recommend them to any one!!
Quinn V.
Mill Valley, CA
These are my third favorite salt and vinegar potato chips, but are by FAR the easiest to procure (my favorite ones can only be gotten in Canada, and second favorites are specific to a certain grocery store). I can go to any gas station/grocery store and pick these up, however. The crunchiness is very nice and the acidity with the salt and vinegar is something I really enjoy.
Katelyn L.
Alanson , MI
Some of my very favorite chips!!! They have an awesome amount of salt and vinegar flavor, but not too much so as to make it overwhelming. Being kettle cooked makes it so they're not overly greasy and they taste a lot healthier/better to me this way. The fact that they're kettle cooked makes them extra crunchy as well. Highly recommend!
Krystal M.
Would you recommend these?
Talia A.
Lakewood
What does everyone prefer Kettle Brand® Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips or the regular ones that sre not kettle
sharon h.
Lucedale , MS
I have never tried these how are these. Are they better than lays? What other kind of flavors do they have?
Alyssa K.
Garibaldi Highlands, BC
How do these compare to ms. Vickie's?
Cloe L.
Sherman, TX
Would you say that these chips gave lots of flavor? I'm tired of getting all chips and no taste! I want flavor packed chips!

Target