BY KETTLE BRAND #8 in Chips

Kettle® Potato Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips.
Sharing size.
Sea salt & vinegar.
Great taste... Naturally™.

• What does everyone prefer Kettle Brand® Sea Salt & Vineg...3 Answers
  • I love kettle chips, is this a good flavor?1 Answers
  • Would you say that these chips gave lots of flavor? I'm t...2 Answers
Khristina C.
Cottage grove, OR
We are not big chip eaters at our house for one specific reason. We would eat them so fast! Kettle brand is really the only brand that my family loves, especially the sea salt and vinegar ones, because they are so crunchy and have great flavor. We buy kettle chips a lot when we go on road trips and to put in sandwich bags and take on the go for any sports or anything like that. I love the fact that because they are more crunchy of a chip, they don’t break into little tiny pieces and get crushed very easily, they stay in whole pieces and it really helps keep messes to a minimum that way.
Monica W.
Bend, OR
Did my heart never know love until now? 😍

These are by far my most favorite chips! The Kettle Brand is the best and their salt & vinegar chips do not disappoint! All of their flavors are quite good. They are my go-to pairing for all things sandwichy!

If you are a salt and vinegar fan these are a must-have! But be warned, the salt is quite intense and the chips are perfectly crunchy that if you eat too many (happens to me EVERY TIME!) you'll end up with the roof of your mouth being a bit raw from the awesomeness. Don't say I didn't warn ya! 😍
Quinn V.
Mill Valley, CA
These are my third favorite salt and vinegar potato chips, but are by FAR the easiest to procure (my favorite ones can only be gotten in Canada, and second favorites are specific to a certain grocery store). I can go to any gas station/grocery store and pick these up, however. The crunchiness is very nice and the acidity with the salt and vinegar is something I really enjoy.
Katelyn L.
Petoskey, MI
Some of my very favorite chips!!! They have an awesome amount of salt and vinegar flavor, but not too much so as to make it overwhelming. Being kettle cooked makes it so they're not overly greasy and they taste a lot healthier/better to me this way. The fact that they're kettle cooked makes them extra crunchy as well. Highly recommend!
Melissa S.
South Euclid, OH
These are a guilty pleasure. I don’t purchase chips hardly ever. So when I need something crunchy and delicious and am having a cheat day, these are my go to! I love kettle chips and salt and vinegar flavor just makes it even better. They’re usually on sale at Kroger or if you have the Kroger coupon app they sometimes have discounted prices
Josiah R.
Tempe, AZ
These are my go to sea salt & vinegar kettle chips. Extremely satisfying crunch with a burst of vinegar and salt. These chips paired with a nice drink will make your day. If you eat the whole bag in one sitting like I did once, I warn you of the excessive salt and vinegar that may irritate your mouth. It’s worth it though.
Chrystal L.
My favorite brand of chips!! But I love these the most, salt and vinegar are by far the greatest flavor chips. The hips are so crunchy and flavorful.
However, I do wish they would add more chips to the bags. The bags are tall and nice but you don’t get many chips compared to other brands. Please add more chips to the bad!
Autumn W.
London, OH
These chips have amazing flavor, but you should definitely watch how many you eat. After a short amount of time, the salt and vinegar compete with one another for top flavor, and the entire profile of the chip is compromised.. as is your now puckered lips from eating them. All in all, it's a decent chip, and worth a nosh.
JL H.
Chattanooga
I really love these chips. I got a bag because they were on sale at Publix and were cheaper than what I typically buy. I was pleasantly surprised! I love kettle chips for the crunch and these were great. The salt and vinegar flavor was just right- not too strong like other brands I've had. Will definitely buy again!
Tamarra J.
Santa Monica, CA
The marriage of seasalt and vinegar is enough for me to be satisfied for a lifetime. Of all the salt and vinegar potato chip choices I have found Kettle to be my favorite, the perfect amount of tang. I also enjoy Kettle Salt and Pepper chips.
Krystal M.
Would you recommend these?
Talia A.
Lakewood
What does everyone prefer Kettle Brand® Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips or the regular ones that sre not kettle
sharon h.
Lucedale , MS
I have never tried these how are these. Are they better than lays? What other kind of flavors do they have?
Cloe L.
Sherman, TX
Would you say that these chips gave lots of flavor? I'm tired of getting all chips and no taste! I want flavor packed chips!
Kayla W.
Sarasota, FL
Are these actually healthier or are there hidden ingredients ?