BY KETTLE BRAND

Great Taste...Naturally™. see more...

jessica k.
Philadelphia, PA
I’m obsessed with these chips! They are perfect. Probably not the healthiest snack to eat, but it’s worth it! It’s the perfect mix of salty and crunchy! If you haven’t tried them, I recommend splurging for them!
Anastasia S.
Copiague, NY
Foodie Expert
Salt and Vinegar is my all time favorite chip flavor and this brand does not let you down! If you are like me, you actually want the tangy salty vinegar taste to be bold! The crispy crunchiness that the kettle chip gives makes it that much better. These are not the greasy chips that fall apart into crumbs on the bottom of the bag.
Raegan H.
Portsmouth, RI
I'm a total sucker for salt and vinegar chips--I LOVE the tang and these chips are definitely in my favs. They are wee bit pricey for me though. Since it's such a basic kind of chip, I don't mind buying bargain brand but I usually will choose Cape Cod brand. I do love that these are baked, not fried, but I really wish there were more in the bag.
Susie F.
Arcadia, CA
This is my absolute favorite chip flavor and Kettle makes a great baked version. I bought this for the first time the other day and I was impressed. I usually purchase the normal Kettle salt and vinegar chips, but this is a great option!
Zoey B.
Lexington, NC
Love these chips so much a very healthy alternative! Such a good taste. You get a lot of what you pay the price is very reasonable. Met my expectations definitely I would recommend these to anyone one of my favorite chips.
Emily W.
Kaneohe , HI
Foodie Expert
I want to start off by saying, I'm not a chip fan. It's not my snack of choice, but on rare occasions I will eat them. I prefer this brand. They don't taste unhealthy, and oily like some other brands. I love salt and vinegar, it's one of the only flavor chips I'll eat. I recommend trying these!
Sarah N.
Foodie Expert
I'm a sucker for salt and vinegar chips, and while I'll eat almost anything available, I like to grab these if they're on the shelf. I prefer the regular, non-baked version of these, but I've still been satisfied with these in the past and I'm sure I'll buy again in the future.
Beth A.
Troutville, VA
Foodie Expert
Love these chips! If we get a bag, once opened , they are history! They are the perfect combination of salt/vinegar and like all Kettle chips, they have a great crunch. Easy to find at most stores. If you haven't tried, you should.
Micaela T.
Streamwood
What to say about these chips? Other than how much I love them! Its hard to find good salt and vinegar chips because most brands add too much vinegar however, the kettle chips provide just enough vinegar.  I will admit sometimes the bag doesnt have as many chips as I'd like but most often, they are decently full
Katelyn C.
Halls, TN
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite. I prefer these over regular chips any day! I wish I could find coupons or find these on sale because they can be a little more than regular chips. I love the crunch and how they are not as greasy!