BY KETTLE BRAND

Descriptions:

Only three ingredients in this classic chip: potatoes, oil and sea salt. Why mess with simplicity? The pureness of a whole potato, thinly sliced, cooked to golden perfection, and seasoned with fresh sea salt delivers undeniable flavor and crunch.

Potatoes, safflower and/or sunflower and/or canola oil, sea salt.

• Has anyone tried any other flavors from this brand? 2 Answers
  • I work in a super market and I've always seen these and w...1 Answers
  • Kettle Kettle Brand® Sea Salt Potato ChipsChips or Veggie...3 Answers
Kettle Brand® Sea Salt Potato Chips
  • "The Sea salt chips have that classic potato chip taste and the chips stay crunchy for a long time." in 2 reviews
  • "My whole family loves them." in 1 review
  • "Less fat and taste even better than regular chips you would buy." in 1 review
gracie m.
Tallahassee, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
If you like potato chips these are great. It’s a solid chip, very crunchy. I didn’t give these five stars because there isn’t really anything special about them. The packaging is really nice and they’re at a great price point though. I like to bring these when I go on picnics. They’re a good price and there’s no reason not to get them. The aesthetic of the brand makes me happy, it reminds me of simpler times.
Emma E.
toms river, nj
This is the OG chip. The cream da la CROP. If you havent tried these, what life are you living. Get out there and buy these!! Costco has a giant bag, perfect for parties or an intimate night by yourself binge watching your favorite show. Yummy with or without dip and can hold it self together dipping a good ol portion of dips or cheeses! 10 stars.
Shana G.
Purchased at: Target
I love a good kettle chip and it doesn’t get any better than the original kettle and they are so good they don’t need a lot of flavoring so just a dash of sea salt is perfect you get the flavor of the potato you get the flavor of the salt it’s not overpowering it is just simple and delicious by far my favorite
Sharon C.
Tampa, FL
I have never been disappointed with the Kettle brand of chips. They are always fresh, crispy and tasty.  The Sea Salt flavor is not an exception.  These chips have just the right amount of salt to potato ratio to bring a smile to the most particular snackers.
Vicky M.
Yummy but a little on the hard side. However, it is nice that these aren't too airy and you can actually feel satisfied eating these. There isn't anything questionable in these and I feel good giving these as a snack to my kids.
Allison A.
These are really good. Theyre super crunchy and perfectly salty. The only bad part for me is that they’re pretty oily, but I guess that can be good depending on your preferences. They can be a little pricy, though.
Sonia L.
South Kingstown, RI
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I consider Kettle brand chips to be the classic potato chip. They're always the perfect crispness with just the right amount of saltiness. I also like that Kettle brand chips are all gmo-free.
Eve D.
Las Cruces
Delicious. If you like Kettle cooked chips/old-fashioned potato chips, you would absolutely LOVE these. This Particular product is sometimes a little too salty for my taste, so I will opt for the light sea salt option and it’s absolutely perfect for me.
ANNABELLE W.
Englewood
These potato chips have been purchased multiple times.  They are great quality and taste.  I like them because they stand up to dips a lot better than regular chips.
Amanda B.
Rhodes
Purchased at: Walmart
Ok people may think its weird but theses are the best chips to dip in cottage cheese if you like that kind of thing i mean lol but they are good and crisp and again so yummy
d a.
Querétaro
Morgan M.
Gainesville, FL
Has anyone tried any other flavors from this brand?
Brooke S.
Favorite flavor?
Sharmain B.
Ozone Park, NY
I work in a super market and I've always seen these and wanted to know that they taste like. Are they tasty? Are they fatty like pats to chips?