BY KETTLE BRAND

Descriptions:

Only three ingredients in this classic chip: potatoes, oil and sea salt. Why mess with simplicity? The pureness of a whole potato, thinly sliced, cooked to golden perfection, and seasoned with fresh sea salt delivers undeniable flavor and crunch.

Potatoes, safflower and/or sunflower and/or canola oil, sea salt.

• Has anyone tried any other flavors from this brand? 2 Answers
  • I work in a super market and I've always seen these and w...1 Answers
  • Kettle Kettle Brand® Sea Salt Potato ChipsChips or Veggie...3 Answers
Kettle Brand® Sea Salt Potato Chips
  • "The Sea salt chips have that classic potato chip taste and the chips stay crunchy for a long time." in 2 reviews
  • "My whole family loves them." in 1 review
  • "Less fat and taste even better than regular chips you would buy." in 1 review
Sarah S.
Muncie
These are a pretty good chip! I like to eat healthy so I always appreciate when I can find a healthy chip. They are on the expensive side for chips, but that’s expected because it’s a health food product. They can, however, feel a little dry and tasteless at times, but that’s only because there’s less salt. I would suggest dipping them in your favorite condiment
Emily R.
Toronto, ON
Probably some of the best plain chips around, though as worth anything in the organic section it’s nice to get three on sale. Always hard with chips  when half the bag is full of air (yes I realize it’s for packing but still!) love giving these out to guests, just that little bit fancier than other brands.
Jennifer Q.
When I had these for the first time my taste buds exploded lol. It has a nice salty taste and over all this chip has a very good crunch on it. Only con is it’s a little on the oilier side. It is very Im expensive and can be found in most stores that carry chips.
Athena A.
Pleasant Grv, UT
Love love love. These chips are so great because the ingredients are so simple: potatoes, sunflower oil, sea salt. I prefer a crunchier chip and these always deliver that perfect crunch. I love to get these in summer to have with sandwiches.
Kristy L.
Madison, AL
These are my favorite chips! They're super, super crunchy which I love! They also have a good salty flavoring but not too much! They're a bit expensive for chips, but I'm not a huge chips person so these are what I get when I want chips!
Mandy G.
Asheville, NC
These are my go to chips. They’re sturdy and salty and delicious and don’t taste junky. They are definitely higher quality. I also appreciate how hey are certified gluten free! A great chip brand that I come back to time and time again.
Lauren O.
If you prefer a thicker chip with more crunch this is the brand to turn to. The chips are delicious and just a classic salted flavor. They are probably not “healthy” but if you eat the serving size I’m sure they aren’t horrible for you.
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
1,108 reviews
I love Kettle brand chips! They are great quality product. I love the sea salt and the salt and vinegar flavors. Kettle Brand® Sea Salt Potato ChipsKettle Brand® Baked Potato Chips Sea Salt &Vinger
Ashley O.
Belgrade
By far the best potato chips that were ever created on this earth. I will always grab these when I'm at the grocery store or at a gas station. Super cheap for the quality that you are getting. Kind of greasy if eating a lot, but an awesome snack with lunch!
Amanda H.
Middletown, NJ
I do enjoy these every once in a while. I am not a huge fan of the kettle chip because I don't like how hard they are. They are a lot better for dipping than say ruffles but I still prefer the classic ruffle over the kettle cooked.
d a.
Querétaro
Morgan M.
Gainesville, FL
Has anyone tried any other flavors from this brand?
Brooke S.
Favorite flavor?
Sharmain B.
Ozone Park, NY
I work in a super market and I've always seen these and wanted to know that they taste like. Are they tasty? Are they fatty like pats to chips?