BY KETTLE BRAND

Great Taste...Naturally™. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "The Sea salt chips have that classic potato chip taste and the chips stay crunchy for a long time." in 2 reviews
  • "Less fat and taste even better than regular chips you would buy." in 1 review
  • "My whole family loves them." in 1 review
Naomi J.
When I first started switching to healthier versions of foods this was probably one of my first buys. I loved the taste, and I even got my mom into them. It's really nice that I got an early liking to them because when I started going to college, I noticed they sold this exact brand there too! It was perfect. Simply switching these will lessen your hunger for other greasier chips, because you get a better flavor with a better feeling afterwards. These are generally in the "natural" section of frys so if you can't find them with the chips, check over there.
Kristy L.
Madison
These are my favorite chips! They're super, super crunchy which I love! They also have a good salty flavoring but not too much! They're a bit expensive for chips, but I'm not a huge chips person so these are what I get when I want chips!
Wilhelmina🌹 M.
Arlington, TX
I love kettle cooked chips and this brand makes some of the best. Perfect amount of crunch to them without feeling like you're breaking your teeth, haha. I like some of the other flavors too, but good 'ole original sea salt will always be my favorite!
Rose R.
Vienna, VA
My absolute favorite kettle chips! They are so delicious, that every once in a while I have to indulge in a bag. Since these are chips, they're not healthy, but it definitely beats the competition out of the way. If you haven't had a bag of these yet, you need to.
Rita B.
These are my favorite potato chips and I prefer them over Lays. They are crunchy and have the right amount of salt with them. I eat them as a side for sandwiches and such. The price is great for the amount you get and I always go to the store and pick these up.
Ahdilah H.
Irvine, CA
These are so addicting it's dangerous, they taste so good but also natural and not fake like a lot of chip brands are. My family gets a huge bag from Costco and it always gets finished way too quickly. Highly recommend compared to other chip brands
Dominique B.
Jersey City, NJ
Very good, simply delicious potato chips, without any funny flavors, while it's affordable. I get this one every time I need some potato chips for a party or an event, and nobody's complaining. That's what a person like me needs. Yummy! 😎👍👍👍👍
Sarah D.
These sea salt chips were quite good, although nothing really separated it from others in the same marketing category as far as taste went. The salt to chip ratio was quite good though. The fact that they are non-GMO was a big selling point for me.
Allison L.
McDonough
These are my all time favorite chips! The 1 oz portion bags are just the right size to accompany a sandwich or on their own as a snack without overindulging! They are SUPER crispy and are seasoned well without being overpowering
allie c.
I'm a fan of kettle cooked chips in general, so there's nothing particularly special about these ones. I like that they're crunchy and easily accessible, and comparably priced to the other brands. I will certainly continue to repurchase these.
Brooke S.
Favorite flavor?
Morgan M.
Gainesville, FL
Has anyone tried any other flavors from this brand?