BY KETTLE BRAND #49 in Chips

Descriptions:

Only three ingredients in this classic chip: potatoes, oil and sea salt. Why mess with simplicity? The pureness of a whole potato, thinly sliced, cooked to golden perfection, and seasoned with fresh sea salt delivers undeniable flavor and crunch.

Potatoes, safflower and/or sunflower and/or canola oil, sea salt.

• Has anyone tried any other flavors from this brand? 1 Answers
  • I work in a super market and I've always seen these and w...1 Answers
  • Kettle Kettle Brand® Sea Salt Potato ChipsChips or Veggie...3 Answers
Kettle Brand® Sea Salt Potato Chips
  • "The Sea salt chips have that classic potato chip taste and the chips stay crunchy for a long time." in 2 reviews
  • "My whole family loves them." in 1 review
  • "Less fat and taste even better than regular chips you would buy." in 1 review
Sarah S.
Muncie
These are a pretty good chip! I like to eat healthy so I always appreciate when I can find a healthy chip. They are on the expensive side for chips, but that’s expected because it’s a health food product. They can, however, feel a little dry and tasteless at times, but that’s only because there’s less salt. I would suggest dipping them in your favorite condiment
Emily R.
Toronto
Probably some of the best plain chips around, though as worth anything in the organic section it’s nice to get three on sale. Always hard with chips  when half the bag is full of air (yes I realize it’s for packing but still!) love giving these out to guests, just that little bit fancier than other brands.
Melissa L.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
Kettle Brand Sea Salt Potato Chips are always a favorite in my house or get together's ie.) parties, dinners, game days, etc. Purchased mainly at Costco. The chips are extra crispy and have just the right amount of sea salt per chip! The bigger bag always lasts a long time, but not around my friends and family!
Amanda F.
Zanesville , OH
Kettle cooked chips are the best chips, especially by Kettle Brand! My #1 favorite flavor are their jalapeno chips! Sea Salt is a close 2nd. I love the crunch and it's not overly salty. They go perfect with a roast beef sandwhich!
Mica J.
Lake Wylie
These are my favorite kettle chips hands down! The ingredients are simple and the taste is delicious. You can buy these at most grocery stores and although they cost more than store brand, they taste a lot better in my opinion. They seem saltier. Definitely recommend!
van t.
Kettle cooked chips are one of my favorites because of the extra crunch that it has compared to normal potato chips. I always love trying different kettle cooked chips from different brands to see what I like best. These are not bad but I don’t always get this brand.
Jennifer Q.
When I had these for the first time my taste buds exploded lol. It has a nice salty taste and over all this chip has a very good crunch on it. Only con is it’s a little on the oilier side. It is very Im expensive and can be found in most stores that carry chips.
Naomi J.
When I first started switching to healthier versions of foods this was probably one of my first buys. I loved the taste, and I even got my mom into them. It's really nice that I got an early liking to them because when I started going to college, I noticed they sold this exact brand there too! It was perfect. Simply switching these will lessen your hunger for other greasier chips, because you get a better flavor with a better feeling afterwards. These are generally in the "natural" section of frys so if you can't find them with the chips, check over there.
Athena A.
Provo, UT
Love love love. These chips are so great because the ingredients are so simple: potatoes, sunflower oil, sea salt. I prefer a crunchier chip and these always deliver that perfect crunch. I love to get these in summer to have with sandwiches.
Lauren O.
If you prefer a thicker chip with more crunch this is the brand to turn to. The chips are delicious and just a classic salted flavor. They are probably not “healthy” but if you eat the serving size I’m sure they aren’t horrible for you.
d a.
Querétaro
Brooke S.
Favorite flavor?
Morgan M.
Gainesville, FL
Has anyone tried any other flavors from this brand?
Sharmain B.
Ozone Park, NY
I work in a super market and I've always seen these and wanted to know that they taste like. Are they tasty? Are they fatty like pats to chips?

back