BY KETTLE BRAND

Sea Salt Potato Chips, A Perennial Fan Favorite, Are Available With 40% Less Fat Than Regular Potato Chips! We Use The Same Select Potatoes, Natural Oils, And Kiss Of Sea Salt As Our Original Chips

Potatoes, Safflower And/Or Sunflower And/Or Canola Oil, Sea Salt.

Buy on Jet.com
Chandra M.
Modesto, CA
Kettle chips are greasy but are my absolute favorite potato chips. The perfect pair with a sandwich. Jalapeno is my favorite but they are the only brand where almost every flavor is good. The cheddar taste like actual cheese instead of orange powder.
Mae G.
San Antonio, TX
I love these Kettle chips with Sea Salt Potato chips! I love to eat these with wraps or a sandwiches. These chips do not chip and are very thick, these taste very healthy and don't feel so bad eating some chips. I would highly recommend these chips.
Nora L.
Hattiesburg, MS
Love love love these chips. I had been buying another brand but these are a little less expensive and the quality is great! I like the whole Kettle line, but try to get reduced fat items when I can. These are a great choice if that's what you're looking for!
Hayli Z.
These were on sale one day at my local grocery store and because I love kettle cooked chips I thought I would give them a try and they were really tasty. I still prefer the tougher crunch of Cape Cod's kettle cooked chips, but if these are on sale again I would get another bag. They taste a little different than regular chips, like they used a different kind of oil, but they are still tasty.
Victoria C.
The reduced Fat with sea salt makes these guilty pleasures a bit more pleasurable without so much of the guilt. The chips have the perfect taste without the super salty flavor. Not at all bland. Has a great crunch. Can be paired up with subtle AND strong dips.
Brittany B.
Potato chips and salt. There's really no way anyone could screw this up. And these definitely hit the mark. I like that they're reduced fat too so that I don't feel as guilty about eating the whole bag...
Bryan M.
Albuquerque, NM
Good levels of salty flavor and crunch in each bite. Reduced fat by 40% so for those looking for a lighter kettle chip or just wanting to watch their fat intake a bit more. However this snack has what it needs so you don't get some bland tasting chip for your snacks.
Melissa L.
Evans, GA
They're pretty good for being reduced fat in my opinion! I do like the salt and vinegar flavor best, but these are good to satisfy that craving every once in a while!
Stephanie M.
Go-to chip for lunches. A good crunch to it, and it actually tastes like a potato. I think they could reduce the salt even more, but that's just personal preference.
Ashley A.
Bensalem, PA
My family and I cannot keep our hands off these chips!!! They taste awesome and they are made with natural and quality ingredients!! The Jalapeño and Sea salt are my absolute favorite