Kettle  Brand® Sea Salt Popcorn

Kettle Brand® Sea Salt Popcorn

BY KETTLE BRAND

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Descriptions:

Who said we have to stick to potatoes? Our popcorn is like lifting the lid off your mom's cast iron skillet (when she isn't looking) and sneaking a handful of fluffy, delicious kernels. You want to grab more, but you aren't sure when she is going to look back. Go for it, I promise not to tell...There's a ton of natural beauty in Oregon and my family loves exploring. We take popcorn for the road, but if sometimes turns into projectiles used to taunt younger siblings. My car's floor is usually a disaster after such trips. That changed when my kids got out new Kettle Brand Sea Salt Popcorn. We took some with us to Mt. Hood and not a kernel hit the floor of my minivan: too tasty to waste! Although I am still picking plastic army men out from under the floor mats...Hope you enjoy if as much as my family does, Nina Huang.

Kettle  Brand® Sea Salt Popcorn
Kettle Brand® Sea Salt Popcorn
Erin O.
I love this popcorn. I was gifted it in a care package at college and I am absolutely obsessed. I love the unique taste it has. It might be something that one would be hesitant to grab and take at the store, but trust me, do it, you'll love it. 10/10 recommend to someone else
Ma Y.
Rosemead
I recommend this for you if you are that kind of person that wants to have an instant salty snack. Just in 2 minutes you can get salty-aromatic, hot and crunchy popcorn.
Kayla R.
Las vegas, NV
Sea salt is just so refreshing compared to regular salt flavored products. Add sea salt on popcorn and its like Yummmm!  Now if you want to get a little wild and crazy slightly heat up some caramel for a sundae and drizzle over your popcorn bowl. I promise you will not be disappointed
Zaneah J.
Philadelphia, PA
Kettle is by far my favorite brand for snacks. I love everything I get my hands on by them. I am a big popcorn fan and for these to be healthy they are very yummy. I will always be a fan of the sea salt popcorn. If you are a popcorn lover like me try these!
Meghan W.
Sewickley, PA
A nice light snack. Popcorn is a whole grain, so if its not overly processed or loaded with bad oils it can be a healthy snack. Seasoning with sea salt is great too, because you need less of it to get the same saltiness as table salt.
Erika M.
North Collins, NY
This sea salt popcorn was SO WONDERFUL! I was really nervous to try these but I did and they're ready! A much healthier alternative to potato chips and the kids love it too which is often not the case when it comes to healthy foods!
Linda M.
New Hyde Park, NY
The perfect beach snack! The flavor is not overwhelming at all, it's very tasty and low calorie. I like to add some old bay for an extra kick! It's delicious. Kids like it too- even if it's an "adult flavor."
Val M.
Valparaiso, IN
I really like this! You really do get that satisfying popcorn flavor without it being drenched in butter. It's definitely a good baby step to eating healthier snacks that still taste delicious
Nicole P.
Clark
Popcorn is one of my favorite snacks, especially by Kettle. this sea salt flavor really enhances the popcorn and makes it tastes great. it is better than most popcorns by other brands and i wouldn't change a thing!
katie s.
Plano, TX
MY FAV! I can't find it in al of my grocery store options, but when I do find it.... you better believe I buy like 2 bags. It's a great and easy snack... low cal. Love it.