Kettle  Brand® Sea Salt Popcorn

Kettle Brand® Sea Salt Popcorn

BY KETTLE BRAND

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Descriptions:

Who said we have to stick to potatoes? Our popcorn is like lifting the lid off your mom's cast iron skillet (when she isn't looking) and sneaking a handful of fluffy, delicious kernels. You want to grab more, but you aren't sure when she is going to look back. Go for it, I promise not to tell...There's a ton of natural beauty in Oregon and my family loves exploring. We take popcorn for the road, but if sometimes turns into projectiles used to taunt younger siblings. My car's floor is usually a disaster after such trips. That changed when my kids got out new Kettle Brand Sea Salt Popcorn. We took some with us to Mt. Hood and not a kernel hit the floor of my minivan: too tasty to waste! Although I am still picking plastic army men out from under the floor mats...Hope you enjoy if as much as my family does, Nina Huang.

Kettle  Brand® Sea Salt Popcorn
Kettle Brand® Sea Salt Popcorn
Kayla R.
Las Vegas, NV
Sea salt is just so refreshing compared to regular salt flavored products. Add sea salt on popcorn and its like Yummmm!  Now if you want to get a little wild and crazy slightly heat up some caramel for a sundae and drizzle over your popcorn bowl. I promise you will not be disappointed
Erin O.
I love this popcorn. I was gifted it in a care package at college and I am absolutely obsessed. I love the unique taste it has. It might be something that one would be hesitant to grab and take at the store, but trust me, do it, you'll love it. 10/10 recommend to someone else
Ma Y.
Rosemead
I recommend this for you if you are that kind of person that wants to have an instant salty snack. Just in 2 minutes you can get salty-aromatic, hot and crunchy popcorn.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo
I have tried this brand of chips a few times. I love the sea salt flavor. The chips at times are a little hard to chew but they do taste pretty good. They are not as salty as the regular brand of chips. I do like the flavor and the sea salt and vinegar flavor as well. The kettle chips are much crunchier. I do recommend to this product
Stacey B.
I would rate this a 7 out of 10. I think that it has a good flavor and it was a good snack. My kids didnt like it much but they happen to like movie theater butter which I think is gross. It was light and I would probably buy it again. If you like sea salt and less butter you will like this popcorn.
Zoe V.
marana
Kettle pop corn is s ooo good I love prepped pop corn, especially how they mak it the regular sea salt is amazing and you get that nice crunch that pop corn should be. SO DELICIOUS they did an amazing job. I would love to suggest more of a dessert section
Zaneah J.
Philadelphia, PA
Kettle is by far my favorite brand for snacks. I love everything I get my hands on by them. I am a big popcorn fan and for these to be healthy they are very yummy. I will always be a fan of the sea salt popcorn. If you are a popcorn lover like me try these!
Taylor Z.
Camden
This is the best kettle chip brand in the market in my opinion. They have a good variety of flavors. They are more expensive than some other kettle chips but I think it is worth it. They exceeded my expectations and I buy these chips over and over.
Meghan W.
Sewickley, PA
A nice light snack. Popcorn is a whole grain, so if its not overly processed or loaded with bad oils it can be a healthy snack. Seasoning with sea salt is great too, because you need less of it to get the same saltiness as table salt.
Erika M.
North Collins, NY
This sea salt popcorn was SO WONDERFUL! I was really nervous to try these but I did and they're ready! A much healthier alternative to potato chips and the kids love it too which is often not the case when it comes to healthy foods!