BY KETTLE BRAND

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kaitlyn P.
kansas
These are my favorite chips! I love black pepper and these have just enough to keep the flavor of pepper, but not overpowering the chips. The perfect go to when you are craving flavored potato chips.
Darlisha S.
Charleston, SC
These Kettle Sea Salt Cracked Pepper Chips are super delicious and also a healthy snack. I don't feel guilty buying these chips for my family compared to the other types of chips that are full of grease and fats. My family loves the Sea Salt Cracked Pepper, the Kettle Cheddar Sour Cream and also the Sour Cream & Onion Kettle Chips. These are definitely a family favorite. Great taste and priced right
April G.
Anoka, Mn
Everything about these are a huge YES! I love kettle chips with a sandwich and especially with the cracked pepper and sea salt kind. They are delicious but without being addictive! I can savor them without feeling guilty.
Kristi C.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
I love the flavor!! It isn't too over powering with the pepper and its just the right amount of salt!! I have tried these twice and love finding them on sale....I don't buy them often because I can eat almost the entire bag alone!
Rebecca L.
East Point, GA
Sea salt and cracked pepper is my favorite Kettle brand flavor! It's amazing the difference in taste that happens just in adding cracked pepper to these chips. They are great alone or with your favorite chip dips!
Courtney f.
Fort Worth, TX
This is one of my favorite chips, they're so good! It's just the right amount of pepper to be a strong flavor but not overpowering. All the kettle chips are good (and I usually hate kettle chips) but this is by far the best flavor. I'm going to have to go buy more tomorrow now!
Naz W.
San Fransisco
Legit could eat a whole bag of these. Matter of fact I did! When I was going home on grey hound from Portland I bought a big bag of these and damn near ate the whole thing hahahahaha
Kelsey G.
Nashville, TN
I'm a lover of picnics. These chips are already packaged for easy distribution among friends and they taste like they're artisan made. these chips will bring a mediocre picnic up too the next level.
Renee L.
Atlanta, GA
Nothing beats the crunch or the flavor! I love fresh cracked pepper, so this one was right up my alley! They are not greasy like some other brands of chips and make a great snack!
Rachel L.
I was impressed with these chips. Crunchy, crispy, and tasty! They have a nice mix of pepper and sea salt. I can eat these alone as a snack or with a sandwich. Yum!