Kettle Brand® Sea Salt Baked Potato Chips uploaded by L E.

BY KETTLE BRAND

Descriptions:

Kettle Brand Lightly Salted Baked Potato Chips: All natural Gluten free Made from real sliced potatoes, and natural, real food ingredients Backed with a commitment to sustainability (the company uses wind power, solar power, biodiesel and operates in a green building) Big flavor, bold crunch, and no artificial additives are added

Mabell T.
Hallandale Beach
Omg ....omg ..omg ...I looooooooove them! The best chips ever! The taste, the texture , the sound when we bite them...the color of the chips.... I am on a diet so I can eat them now....but....as soon as I can I have to eat at least some of them.
Laura F.
Blackwood
I tried these about a week ago & they were fairly decent.. But there wasn’t enough flavor in the chips for me to give it a solid five stars..  But I do love their popcorn tho!!! Needs a little more sea salt on it before the baking process
HopeLittle Li L.
United states
Purchased at: Amazon
Very crunch, I can eat sandwiches or soup not hard to digest, it has a good amount for one person to eat, it's perfect if you have a lot of people on you home to serve
Elizabeth F.
West Palm Bch, FL
Kettle brand chips are the closest thing to getting homemade potato chips. They are always the perfect amount of crunch with the most delicious flavor variety! 10/10 recommend these amazing chips!
Regina P.
Los Angeles, CA
I discovered these at yummy a food delivery chain here in Los Angeles and I love them! They remind me of baked lays but only way healthier and they are way less greasy then normal potato chips. I really like to add them to my sandwiches to give it a little extra crunch.
Celeste S.
Portland, OR
Oh, I love these so much. Crunchy and salty to satisfy those cravings but not loaded with grease like the regular kettle chips. Just what I thought they were going to be like. But now I never see them anywhere. Since their departure from the market I've moved on to other things.
Amanda M.
houston , TX
If our looking for a good crunch that doesn't exceed the calories then these are the clips for you. They are extra crunchy with enough flavor to rock your taste buds it's pretty affordable and you can get them at almost any grocery store. I would totally recommend.
Shab N.
This item is a good, light snack. The amount included is perfect for a quick on the go snack, but not quite enough if you need a heavier snack to keep you full. The flavor is subtle in a good way, perfect amount of salt and seasoning. I would recommend this product.
Jennifer P.
Tallahassee, FL
I love Kettle chips.  Love the crunchiness of the chip, as well as, the fact that they are not overly greasy.  There is just enough salt and I love that they use SeaSalt and not regular salt.  The smaller bags are also nice for portion control ;) and freshness.
Carly F.
Northville, MI
These baked chips taste SO good, even better than the kettle cooked chips which I didn't think was possible. I like the salt flavor and the olive oil flavor too.... the baked option is healthier so you can't go wrong!