2 colors available

BY KETTLE BRAND

Great Taste...Naturally™. see more...

Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
I love these kettle chips I love thier crunchiness they are the perfect potato chip for me love dipping them in loaded baked potato soup I get it that way when I got to Panera bread they have this brand at my location so delicious definitely recommend for a crunchy snack #crunchy #munchy #crunchalicous
Alex R.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
First of all, Kettle brand makes a good potato chip irregardless of whether or not it is the healthiest option. However, a baked chip is a bit better for the waistline and this chip is not light on flavor with its use of sea salt which is a quality ingredient that I appreciate.
Kat R.
Kat R.
Oklahoma City, OK
These are so good and they aren't as bad for you as regular potato chips. I do however prefer the sea salt&vinegar chips to these ones but still the same brand. The crunch and texture is good and it does still have a bit of that greasy mess on your fingers but its all good.
Amber S.
Amber S.
I love this as a snack or as a side. I have used this with hummus to dip and it's a favorite of mine. Kettle brand is top notch and what I prefer to purchase if possible. I adore the sea salt and cracked pepper as well as the jalapeno flavors the most.
hailey g.
hailey g.
These chips are the best salted chips I have tasted. The crunchiness makes it taste so much better and more enjoyable. These are the perfect way to satisfy your cravings. I buy these all the time and would recommend this to others since it is so good.
Shalena H.
Shalena H.
National City, CA
Love these chips. They are way healthier than the most common brands and their flavors are very good. I love sea salt chips and these taste very good, definitely met my expectations. Also, they are affordable and sold at many grocery stores.
Michaela S.
Michaela S.
Toledo, OH
These chips are very good. I prefer kettle chips over regular chips. I like that these are really crunchy. I enjoy eating these just for snacks or with any meal pretty much. I recommend to anyone who likes crunchy food.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Bel Air, MD
These chips are one of my favorite brand. I love how crispy they are and they have just enough salt. Other kettle brands sometimes get too greasy but these chips don't hold on to a lot of grease. Would recommend.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Why so delicious! I love your basic plain potato chip and I love kettle chips so I knew these would be delicious! Only con is sometimes you'll get a REALLY hard chip, but I'd totally recommend this no doubt!
Haley N.
Haley N.
Rural Hall, NC
These chips are wonderful. They're my go to snack, they're fast, easy and delicious! They're a classic and a staple in our household. I highly recommend Kettle Brand Sea Salt Baked Potato Chips.