BY KETTLE BRAND

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Descriptions:

Who said we have to stick to potatoes? Our popcorn is like lifting the lid off your mom's cat iron skillet (when she isn't looking) and sneaking a handful of fluffy, delicious kernels. You want to grab more, but you aren't sure when she is going to look back. Go for it, I promise not to tell... I got married this year, and it has been bliss--plus adjustments. Apparently shared property includes Kettle Brand Salt & Pepper Popcorn. No one warned me. If you've tasted it, you know it's hard to share...all natural, different herbs and spices and, of course, salt & pepper. Can you blame me? Some may call it delicious, some may call it crunchy goodness, but when my husband is out of town, I call it "dinner." Hope you enjoy it as much as my family does, Laura Merritt.

Hannah B.
Newburgh, IN
I like very simple foods and this tastes amaazing. I love this and would buy it again. It is a bit plain, but that's what i am in to. Very limited ingredients and it was very tasty. I would recommend this to anyone that likes kettle popped popcorn!
Meghan B.
Little Falls, NJ
Popcorn is usually my go to for a light snack between daytime meals or late at night. I found this brand of popcorn about 2 years ago and immediately tried this flavor as I love Salt and Pepper on everything! I would absolutely recommend trying to other!
Josephine D.
Uniondale, NY
Love this brand and I love the popcorn! I think its great they changed it up and added a salt and pepper flavor. SO SO good! and a good snack to have on hand. My whole family loves it! Its a staple in our grocery list and I will definitely be buying it again
Katie R.
LA
Hi. My name is Katie. And I have an addiction to Kettle Salt n Pepper potatoes chips.
Warning! These are highly addictive and are the best chips ever invented! They make every dip taste better. Make every sack lunch taste special and taste extremely good for midnight snacks.
My only issue is that they're hard to find!! We need more of these, not less!
Haley S.
Deer River, MN
Popcorn is always the best tasting snack to have. The only downside is you have to use the microwave or the stove top to cook it. Having great tasting already made popcorn is a huge deal to me, especially with my busy life. This popcorn has a great crunch and amazing taste. It's packed with flavor and always tastes fresh.
Sabrina M.
Rosharon, TX
My husbands favourite brand of chips and my favourite flavor! I love the light pepper taste and the natural sea salt flavor. They don't feel overly salty or greasy and don't leave a bad aftertaste. Would recommend to everyone!
Alicia N.
Petersburg, IL
Popcorn is my absolute favorite snack. I enjoy fresh made popcorn, so it's kind of hard for me to find a pre-cooked popcorn I like.

I absolutely love this product. The pepper flavor is great and the salt doesn't overpower it.

It isn't chewey like most pre-cooked popcorn.

Great snack with good flavor.
Toni H.
I was sure that these would give me a headache.  I love salt and pepper flavored crunchy stuff.  But, most of the time, there is more salt than pepper and it makes my head hurt.  This was light and airy with just the right amount of seasoning.  I almost ate the whole bag.
Becka D.
billerica
If you love a peppery taste this popcorn is for you. The salt and pepper taste works perfectly with the popcorn. If you're a fan of black pepper this is for you. I've had the popcorn many times and it's great. I would recommend this to anyone. I wouldn't change anything about it.
Taylor M.
This product did not meet my expectations. The taste was spicy and was different than I was expecting. From tasting the salt and pepper chips before, I had high expectations for this product but these were not met. Would not recommend this product to others.