BY KETTLE BRAND #66 in Popcorn

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Who said we have to stick to potatoes? Our popcorn is like lifting the lid off your mom's cat iron skillet (when she isn't looking) and sneaking a handful of fluffy, delicious kernels. You want to grab more, but you aren't sure when she is going to look back. Go for it, I promise not to tell... I got married this year, and it has been bliss--plus adjustments. Apparently shared property includes Kettle Brand Salt & Pepper Popcorn. No one warned me. If you've tasted it, you know it's hard to share...all natural, different herbs and spices and, of course, salt & pepper. Can you blame me? Some may call it delicious, some may call it crunchy goodness, but when my husband is out of town, I call it "dinner." Hope you enjoy it as much as my family does, Laura Merritt.

Josephine D.
Uniondale, NY
Love this brand and I love the popcorn! I think its great they changed it up and added a salt and pepper flavor. SO SO good! and a good snack to have on hand. My whole family loves it! Its a staple in our grocery list and I will definitely be buying it again
Haley S.
Deer River, MN
Popcorn is always the best tasting snack to have. The only downside is you have to use the microwave or the stove top to cook it. Having great tasting already made popcorn is a huge deal to me, especially with my busy life. This popcorn has a great crunch and amazing taste. It's packed with flavor and always tastes fresh.
Taylor M.
This product did not meet my expectations. The taste was spicy and was different than I was expecting. From tasting the salt and pepper chips before, I had high expectations for this product but these were not met. Would not recommend this product to others.
Rosalyn G.
Jackson , SC
When I tried the salt and pepper popcorn i was hoping for a bit more of a kick with the addition of the Pepper. The taste overall fell a bit flat and didn't quite live up to my expectations. Great thought, but the ratio of salt and pepper may need to be tweaked.
Brenna W.
I'm not sure if this was just a bad batch but it tasted stale and flavor was overall off. It sadly did not meet my popcorn expectations. The ingredients were spot on but hoping it was just a bad batch. Turned me off of the Kettle brand popcorn all together.
Shanee L.
My mother in law and I could eat every bag on the shelves! We pick them up at our local grocery. It's so delicious and better for you than actual chips! The ingredients are all good and readable. I try and share this product with everyone I can!
Candice A.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
Wasn't sure about this one...I thought it would taste bland and have a strong taste of pepper; But it wasn't bad at all. You can def taste the spices but is not to salty or have so much pepper like I thought. Pretty good with a burger !
Cortani W.
Mobile, AL
This is one of my favorite snacks! I love that I don't feel weighed down after eating it! The flavor is absolutely delicious. When I'm craving something savory this is my go to. It's super affordable and almost everywhere carries it!
Andrea B.
San Antonio
Yes! These are so good! I usually get multiple bags, because they don't last long in my house. They are just too addictive, I love to snack on this while I watch tv or ever do some school work. They're just the perfect go to snack!
Teisha B.
Greensburg, KY
I love popcorn and kettle brand! I never thought salt and pepper flavor sounded good until I tried it, but let me tell ya you are missing out if you haven't bought this for yourself! #sogood #myfavorite #KettleBrand