BY KETTLE BRAND

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Descriptions:

Who said we have to stick to potatoes? Our popcorn is like lifting the lid off your mom's cat iron skillet (when she isn't looking) and sneaking a handful of fluffy, delicious kernels. You want to grab more, but you aren't sure when she is going to look back. Go for it, I promise not to tell... I got married this year, and it has been bliss--plus adjustments. Apparently shared property includes Kettle Brand Salt & Pepper Popcorn. No one warned me. If you've tasted it, you know it's hard to share...all natural, different herbs and spices and, of course, salt & pepper. Can you blame me? Some may call it delicious, some may call it crunchy goodness, but when my husband is out of town, I call it "dinner." Hope you enjoy it as much as my family does, Laura Merritt.

Katie R.
Pacific Plsds, CA
Hi. My name is Katie. And I have an addiction to Kettle Salt n Pepper potatoes chips.
Warning! These are highly addictive and are the best chips ever invented! They make every dip taste better. Make every sack lunch taste special and taste extremely good for midnight snacks.
My only issue is that they're hard to find!! We need more of these, not less!
Haley S.
Deer River, MN
Popcorn is always the best tasting snack to have. The only downside is you have to use the microwave or the stove top to cook it. Having great tasting already made popcorn is a huge deal to me, especially with my busy life. This popcorn has a great crunch and amazing taste. It's packed with flavor and always tastes fresh.
Sabrina M.
Rosharon, TX
My husbands favourite brand of chips and my favourite flavor! I love the light pepper taste and the natural sea salt flavor. They don't feel overly salty or greasy and don't leave a bad aftertaste. Would recommend to everyone!
Alicia N.
Petersburg, IL
Popcorn is my absolute favorite snack. I enjoy fresh made popcorn, so it's kind of hard for me to find a pre-cooked popcorn I like.

I absolutely love this product. The pepper flavor is great and the salt doesn't overpower it.

It isn't chewey like most pre-cooked popcorn.

Great snack with good flavor.
Becka D.
billerica
If you love a peppery taste this popcorn is for you. The salt and pepper taste works perfectly with the popcorn. If you're a fan of black pepper this is for you. I've had the popcorn many times and it's great. I would recommend this to anyone. I wouldn't change anything about it.
Taylor M.
This product did not meet my expectations. The taste was spicy and was different than I was expecting. From tasting the salt and pepper chips before, I had high expectations for this product but these were not met. Would not recommend this product to others.
Brenna W.
I'm not sure if this was just a bad batch but it tasted stale and flavor was overall off. It sadly did not meet my popcorn expectations. The ingredients were spot on but hoping it was just a bad batch. Turned me off of the Kettle brand popcorn all together.
Candice A.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
Wasn't sure about this one...I thought it would taste bland and have a strong taste of pepper; But it wasn't bad at all. You can def taste the spices but is not to salty or have so much pepper like I thought. Pretty good with a burger !
Jennifer E.
Lexington, NC
I normally hate popcorn but this is the perfect blend of flavors and crunch. So tasty!! Salt and Pepper together is just an awesome flavor blast in your mouth! Maybe add a little cheese flavor to this one? Other than that, this popcorn is awesome!
Cortani W.
Mobile, AL
This is one of my favorite snacks! I love that I don't feel weighed down after eating it! The flavor is absolutely delicious. When I'm craving something savory this is my go to. It's super affordable and almost everywhere carries it!