BY KETTLE BRAND #63 in Popcorn

Who said we have to stick to potatoes? Our popcorn is like lifting the lid off your mom's cat iron skillet (when she isn't looking) and sneaking a handful of fluffy, delicious kernels. You want to grab more, but you aren't sure when she is going to look back. Go for it, I promise not to tell... I got married this year, and it has been bliss--plus adjustments. Apparently shared property includes Kettle Brand Salt & Pepper Popcorn. No one warned me. If you've tasted it, you know it's hard to share...all natural, different herbs and spices and, of course, salt & pepper. Can you blame me? Some may call it delicious, some may call it crunchy goodness, but when my husband is out of town, I call it "dinner." Hope you enjoy it as much as my family does, Laura Merritt. see more...

Rosalyn G.
Jackson, SC
When I tried the salt and pepper popcorn i was hoping for a bit more of a kick with the addition of the Pepper. The taste overall fell a bit flat and didn't quite live up to my expectations. Great thought, but the ratio of salt and pepper may need to be tweaked.
Shanee L.
My mother in law and I could eat every bag on the shelves! We pick them up at our local grocery. It's so delicious and better for you than actual chips! The ingredients are all good and readable. I try and share this product with everyone I can!
Cortani W.
Mobile , AL
This is one of my favorite snacks! I love that I don't feel weighed down after eating it! The flavor is absolutely delicious. When I'm craving something savory this is my go to. It's super affordable and almost everywhere carries it!
Andrea B.
San Antonio
Yes! These are so good! I usually get multiple bags, because they don't last long in my house. They are just too addictive, I love to snack on this while I watch tv or ever do some school work. They're just the perfect go to snack!
Teisha B.
Glasgow, KY
I love popcorn and kettle brand! I never thought salt and pepper flavor sounded good until I tried it, but let me tell ya you are missing out if you haven't bought this for yourself! #sogood #myfavorite #KettleBrand
Elizabeth G.
Beverly Hills, FL
Gross... Or maybe it is just my taste buds but these are too overly pepper and I can barely eat them. If you are into overly seasoned chips that the taste lingers in your mouth for half the day then try this one.
Jolie H.
These chips are the best! I love love love salt and pepper chips! I recently bought these at Safeway. These are so delicious. Do not hesitate to buy these! These kettle salt and pepper chips are the only kind of chips I eat now!
Stephanie W.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love popcorn, in all its glory, but I am the only one who will eat it prepopped! I prefer this flavor to the powdery cheese ones, a handful of this is close to how I make mine on movie nights!
Josephine D.
Uniondale, NY
Love this brand and I love the popcorn! I think its great they changed it up and added a salt and pepper flavor. SO SO good! and a good snack to have on hand. My whole family loves it! Its a staple in our grocery list and I will definitely be buying it again
Melody L.
Blue Springs , MS
This popcorn was really good. I loved the flavor of the popcorn and it didn't taste stale like other bagged popcorn. This is a katie no of popcorn I will buy again!