BY KETTLE BRAND

No Two Spices Go Together Like Salt And Pepper. We Took The Classic Combo To A New Level By Adding Just The Right Amount To Our Oh-so-good Organic Potatoes. Enjoy This Perfect Balance Of Spice.

Organic Potatoes, Organic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Brown Rice Flour, Sea Salt, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Onion Powder, Organic Rice Concentrate, Organic Garlic Powder, Organic Jalapeño Powder

Hannah A.
I have been eating this brand of chips for well over a year now, and the black pepper flavor is by far my favorite. The texture of the chip mixed with the kick of black pepper and a light sprinkling of salt it great. I would highly highly recommend this to anyone that enjoys the taste of black pepper and a great crunch.
Kaitlin M.
Colorado Springs
These are my favorite chips to bring to parties or to treat myself to. They're relatively healthy with simple ingredients, and always exceed expectations. They're not too expensive and can often be found on sale. I buy these for family and friend events year-round.
Robin G.
Love the salt and pepper flavoring. Love that the chips are so crunchy! The kettle brand always is so great. It tastes so much better than a regular potato chip. I'd say it's a little healthier of a potato chip. Would definitely recommend this brand and flavor.
pakiza a.
This Kettle Brand Salt & Pepper chips are tasty. When I tried it out it was amazing and delicious. It wasn't like other salt and pepper chips because its not too salty it's just perfect. I would totally recommend it to others and everyone that will try it out would love it. There's a lot of different kinds of chips and popcorn if you don't like this salt and pepper chips. But i am sure yall would love it.
Tai H.
I hardly eat chips but when I do I have to get these. I like them because the clear obvious is that its organic. I use to eat salt amd pepper chips when I was youmger but of course knowing now it has to be a gmo product. Plus itbwas so greasy but these right here have the perfext amount of salt for those salt lovers. The pepper sets it right off. Yes the bag is half empty when you buy them which I think they shouod add more chips or shorten the bag ro the actual amount/level to where the chips are at.
Gracie L.
Kent, WA
Best chips if you like some crunch. Salt and pepper flavor is my favorite. It's not too spicy but has more flavor than the plain ones. These chips don't have tons of artificial ingredients and garbage in them. They are pretty simple. I buy them at Costco for the best deal. Only down fall is the end of the bag tends to get pretty oily.
Annick E.
Vernal
 This flavor is my favorite flavor out of kettle chips. This is the one I always grab when we go buy chips for barbecues or even just take a chip to snack on. It has good flavor and it doesn't have too much salt to dry out your mouth which is good because some chips or oversalted. But these ones have the perfect saltiness to pepper ratio.
Sarah D.
Santa Clara, CA
These are so delicious! I'm not a huge fan of pepper (I normally only add salt to my food) but the flavor added to these by the pepper just make them so good. Definitely would recommend trying if you've never had this flavor before!
Thinkeo M.
Spanaway , WA
My favorite brand of salt and ground pepper chips. I've bought many different brands trying to see which one I loved the most and this was the winner. Others offer were too salty or too much pepper but I didn't have that problem with these. I would definitely recommend to others and continue to buy. No complaints here 😊
Bradly B.
Biloxi, MS
Bought these by accident somehow, or maybe they were the only ones available.  Either way, I remember them being boring.  I really love the jalapeno flavored ones, and these were too plain.  Still the same crunchy chip.  So, if you want something a little more basic, these are for you.