BY KETTLE BRAND

No Two Spices Go Together Like Salt And Pepper. We Took The Classic Combo To A New Level By Adding Just The Right Amount To Our Oh-so-good Organic Potatoes. Enjoy This Perfect Balance Of Spice.

Organic Potatoes, Organic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Brown Rice Flour, Sea Salt, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Onion Powder, Organic Rice Concentrate, Organic Garlic Powder, Organic Jalapeño Powder.

Buy on Amazon
Emily R.
Toronto
I actually really love the salt and pepper combo! They’re super great for dips and a nice surprise at parties I think compared to plain. Kettle is always crunchy which is a bonus plus, much less greasy than other brands. Overall I think these are in my top 10!
Lauren A.
Salt and pepper chips are my FAVORITE and these are up there at the top. They are delicious, and the kettle cooked is a nice touch. These chips are much better for you than some of the others I was eating before. They’re great and make a delicious addition to my lunch
Keeley B.
Queen creek , AZ
Perfect crunch and perfect amount of salt and pepper. These chips are DELICIOUS. They taste like a house chip from a fancy sandwich cafe. I don’t buy chips often, but if I do buy chips, it’s going to be these.
Emily M.
Okay so i thought i would like these because i like pepper in moderation but i just remember these being soooo pepperey and so i didn’t really like them. it’s the only flavor from
this brand that i wasn’t obsessed with. if you really like pepper you’ll love these though
Ashley O.
El paso, TX
I love potato chips in general and these are really good and crunchy if you like extra crunchy chips. The only thing is some bags seems more salty than others. But love the pepper on it.
Nikki B.
Canby
Love these!! The kettle brand is a more healthy brand of chips and their flavors are AMAZING. I’m not sure that I’ve encountered a flavor that I don’t like from them, even ones that I thought sounded weird at first! In this particular flavor, it has a perfect balance of salt and pepper and is just plain wonderful, it’s my mom’s favorite!
Cori P.
Harlingen , TX
I love the flavor combination of salt and pepper in chips but these are way too peppery. If they cut back on the pepper, I’d buy them more often since they are priced comparatively.
Hannah A.
I have been eating this brand of chips for well over a year now, and the black pepper flavor is by far my favorite. The texture of the chip mixed with the kick of black pepper and a light sprinkling of salt it great. I would highly highly recommend this to anyone that enjoys the taste of black pepper and a great crunch.
Kaitlin M.
Colorado Springs
These are my favorite chips to bring to parties or to treat myself to. They're relatively healthy with simple ingredients, and always exceed expectations. They're not too expensive and can often be found on sale. I buy these for family and friend events year-round.
Hannah G.
East Greenbush
I usually don’t each chips but when I do I love to get these kettle chips. I enjoy the salt and pepper ones more than just plain salt. I think the pepper adds a better flavor