Kettle Brand® Salt & Fresh Ground Pepper Krinkle Cut™ Potato Chips uploaded by Liz B.

BY KETTLE BRAND

There Is A Reason They Make Salt And Pepper Shakers In Matching Sets; They Go Together Like No Other Two Spices In The World. We’ve Taken That Collaboration Of Flavor Goodness To New Heights (And Depths) By Lightly Sprinkling Them On The Rolling Ridges Of Our Krinkle Cut™ Chips. You Might Need To Buy That Matching Chip Bowl For The Table Setting

Potatoes, Safflower And/Or Sunflower And/Or Canola Oil, Rice Flour, Salt, Black Pepper, Yeast Extract, Spice, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Citric Acid, Spice Extract, Jalapeño Powder

Buy on Jet.com
Kelley N.
Lakeland, FL
These chips offer a flavor punch...good balance of salt and pepper, and a rich flavor profile. The texture is nice too...extra crispy crunch and interesting ridges. I will say they tend to be on the greasy side, so be prepared with a napkin. A great chip!
Arielle M.
Brighton, MI
YUM! This flavor of chip is so delicious and tastes so much more flavorful than regular chips. What I love even more than the flavor is the ingredients in this chip. As someone who can't have soybean or corn oil, this chip allows me to indulge in potato chips without having an allergic reaction later on. Very happy with this product! It is definitely my go to potato chip when I buy some.
Madalyn B.
These are the most addictive chips I have ever bought. I bought these impulsively at my local Fred Meyers, and me and my family effectively finished them in one night. They are the perfect amount of spice without setting your mouth on fire. Kettle also always nails the size and sturdiness of their chips.
Trisha Z.
Osceola, IN
These are a favorite in this household.  They are crunchy. The Salt and Pepper really compliment the thickness of the chip and are kept nicely lodged in the krinkles.

Pro: Delicious!!!
Con: They are hard to put down. :)

I would recommend these.
Brandon C.
Spruce Pine
This is the best flavor that is offered! They taste great, they are better kettle chips than any other brand, and you can get them practically anywhere! Whether you want organic or just the usual fattening snack, they have those options! I have bought this flavor more than any other chip flavor too!
Amanda P.
Austin, TX
Look, just bury me in these chips. I love the texture of Kettle chips so so much. So crispy, so crunchy, so delicious. The flavors never disappoint and I could easily finish a whole bag by myself. If you want to test your self control, see how long you can make a bag of these bad boys last!
Samantha D.
I love the Kettle Brand Krinkle Cut Salt and Fresh Ground Pepper Potato Chips. They taste really good. However, they can be on the greasy side, so I cannot eat them very often. I have purchased them many times and plan on purchasing them again.
Alicia H.
I absolutely love these chips! They are so quick for on the go, and they are kettle cooked which is nice and not expensive at all. I buy these all the time when im between classes and need a little pick me up snack. The salt and cracked pepper and jalapeno flavors are my favorite
Andrea C.
North Hampton, OH
These chips are a family favorite!! My kids enjoy them with us as well. They have a slight kick to them from the pepper but not overbearing. We like to eat them with French onion or ranch dip. I recommend anyone to try them!!
Nichole T.
I love these chips!! I am nkt a person to sit and eat chips, but i will eat this entire bag in one sitting. They are very crunchy and i love how pronoinced the pepper flavor is. Lots of the chips are folded over in half, which os something i love, too.