Kettle Brand® Salt & Fresh Ground Pepper Krinkle Cut™ Potato Chips uploaded by Liz B.

BY KETTLE BRAND #68 in Chips

There Is A Reason They Make Salt And Pepper Shakers In Matching Sets; They Go Together Like No Other Two Spices In The World. We’ve Taken That Collaboration Of Flavor Goodness To New Heights (And Depths) By Lightly Sprinkling Them On The Rolling Ridges Of Our Krinkle Cut™ Chips. You Might Need To Buy That Matching Chip Bowl For The Table Setting

Potatoes, Safflower And/Or Sunflower And/Or Canola Oil, Rice Flour, Salt, Black Pepper, Yeast Extract, Spice, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Citric Acid, Spice Extract, Jalapeño Powder

Kelley N.
Lakeland, FL
These chips offer a flavor punch...good balance of salt and pepper, and a rich flavor profile. The texture is nice too...extra crispy crunch and interesting ridges. I will say they tend to be on the greasy side, so be prepared with a napkin. A great chip!
Andrea C.
North Hampton, OH
These chips are a family favorite!! My kids enjoy them with us as well. They have a slight kick to them from the pepper but not overbearing. We like to eat them with French onion or ranch dip. I recommend anyone to try them!!
Holly B.
Frisco, TX
Perfect party go to chips. Pepper isn’t typically common on chips but it goes so well with the salty flavor. We pick up a big bag from Costco whenever we can and keep it for when we have guests over! Definitely recommend.
Helen C.
Weymouth, MA
My absolute favorite chips! The are salty and spicy and addictive! You can’t stop eating them! Kettle brand is a great brand of chips and I would recommend these to every person ever! A bit pricey but totally worth it!!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Arielle M.
Brighton, MI
YUM! This flavor of chip is so delicious and tastes so much more flavorful than regular chips. What I love even more than the flavor is the ingredients in this chip. As someone who can't have soybean or corn oil, this chip allows me to indulge in potato chips without having an allergic reaction later on. Very happy with this product! It is definitely my go to potato chip when I buy some.
Ani A.
Pittsburgh
This is by far my favorite salt and pepper potato chip. Even though I try not to eat chips too often (not great for health and weight maintenance), when I'm feeling naughty and in the mood to cheat, these are my go-to snacks. I love the thick cut of these chips, the textured ridges, and the fact that they have quite a bit of pepper sprinkled on them. So delicious!
Taryn W.
Fort Wayne, IN
These are delicious. I love the pepper because it really adds a new element to the classic salty potato chip. They definitely make you a little thirsty and can make your fingers pretty greasy. As long as you have a napkin and glass of water, you're all set.
Madalyn B.
These are the most addictive chips I have ever bought. I bought these impulsively at my local Fred Meyers, and me and my family effectively finished them in one night. They are the perfect amount of spice without setting your mouth on fire. Kettle also always nails the size and sturdiness of their chips.
Trisha Z.
Osceola, IN
These are a favorite in this household.  They are crunchy. The Salt and Pepper really compliment the thickness of the chip and are kept nicely lodged in the krinkles.

Pro: Delicious!!!
Con: They are hard to put down. :)

I would recommend these.