Kettle Brand® Salt & Fresh Ground Pepper Krinkle Cut Potato Chips uploaded by Liz B.

BY KETTLE BRAND

There Is A Reason They Make Salt And Pepper Shakers In Matching Sets; They Go Together Like No Other Two Spices In The World. We’ve Taken That Collaboration Of Flavor Goodness To New Heights (And Depths) By Lightly Sprinkling Them On The Rolling Ridges Of Our Krinkle Cut™ Chips. You Might Need To Buy That Matching Chip Bowl For The Table Setting

Potatoes, Safflower And/Or Sunflower And/Or Canola Oil, Rice Flour, Salt, Black Pepper, Yeast Extract, Spice, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Citric Acid, Spice Extract, Jalapeño Powder

Kara H.
Providence , RI
These are such a guilty pleasure! They are really great if you love pepper as much as I do. Super affordable and more crunchy than other kettle brands. Not healthy at all but everyone needs to treat themselves from time to time! I will continue to purchase these
Kelley N.
Lakeland, FL
These chips offer a flavor punch...good balance of salt and pepper, and a rich flavor profile. The texture is nice too...extra crispy crunch and interesting ridges. I will say they tend to be on the greasy side, so be prepared with a napkin. A great chip!
Aleya D.
Castro Valley , CA
Once I start eating these, it’s only a matter of time before the rest of the bag is finished. The chips are salty and a touch of spice, a little bit on the oily side, but delicious nonetheless. Perfect on the go snack food or snack for laying in the couch.
Jenn H.
Canada
Kettle Brand is quickly becoming my new favourite brand of kettle chip!

They are always inventing new flavours which always cater to my cravings and moods. I think I've found a new favourite flavour till I try another and it's even better! Crazy! How do they do it!

They pack so much crunch and flavour per chip it's phenomenal!!!

It's the crunchiest chip I've ever had which is so satisfying! A variety of flavours to choose from!
Would highly recommend to anyone! But warning they are so addictive!
Shannon K.
Harrison Twp, MI
These are ok. They aren’t my favorite. I didn’t care for the Krinkle cut as much as I like the regular cut potato chips. The salt and pepper flavor is really good though. I love the Kettle brand but I wouldn’t buy the krinkle cut chips anymore
Tracey G.
San Bernardino
These are my favorite chips. They are so yummy. I love the salt and pepper flavor and how evenly seasoned they are. They are so addictive that I can go through a bag in two days by myself. I take a bag to work and all my co workers want some. I will always buy these chips if I had only one to choose. I highly recommend trying these chips. They are bomb.
Melissa W.
WESTMINSTER
This is my favorite flavor of chips. The property makes it a little spicy, they are fresh, crispy, crunchy, and have that delicious potato flavor. Everyone I know loves these.
Sally 💕.
Hinesville, GA
Love this brand of chips! Their flavors aren’t as strong so it’s not loaded with salt! I love how the chip pieces are big so there seems like a lot more product in each bag! Highly recommend!
Andi B.
Washington, DC
I was never a real potato chip fan until I tried Kettle brand and the salt and pepper was the first flavor I tried. A coworker offered me some and I was shocked at how delicious they were! I immediately went out and bought a bag and introduced them to my family who loved them as well! Anyone who loves fresh ground pepper will love these chips!
Trisha Z.
Osceola, IN
These are a favorite in this household.  They are crunchy. The Salt and Pepper really compliment the thickness of the chip and are kept nicely lodged in the krinkles.

Pro: Delicious!!!
Con: They are hard to put down. :)

I would recommend these.