Kettle Brand® Salt & Fresh Ground Pepper Krinkle Cut Potato Chips uploaded by Liz B.

BY KETTLE BRAND

There Is A Reason They Make Salt And Pepper Shakers In Matching Sets; They Go Together Like No Other Two Spices In The World. We’ve Taken That Collaboration Of Flavor Goodness To New Heights (And Depths) By Lightly Sprinkling Them On The Rolling Ridges Of Our Krinkle Cut™ Chips. You Might Need To Buy That Matching Chip Bowl For The Table Setting

Potatoes, Safflower And/Or Sunflower And/Or Canola Oil, Rice Flour, Salt, Black Pepper, Yeast Extract, Spice, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Citric Acid, Spice Extract, Jalapeño Powder

Buy on Walmart*
Stephanie W.
San Diego, CA
These are the best!!! I found these at the gas station once and was hooked ever since. These are similar to the ruffles chips but even CRUNCHIER and the salt and pepper flavor makes it soooo addicting!!!! These chips are a little greasy but so delicious. I always talk people into trying it and they never regret it
Kara H.
Providence , RI
These are such a guilty pleasure! They are really great if you love pepper as much as I do. Super affordable and more crunchy than other kettle brands. Not healthy at all but everyone needs to treat themselves from time to time! I will continue to purchase these
Kelley N.
Lakeland , FL
These chips offer a flavor punch...good balance of salt and pepper, and a rich flavor profile. The texture is nice too...extra crispy crunch and interesting ridges. I will say they tend to be on the greasy side, so be prepared with a napkin. A great chip!
Cecilia G.
Williamsburg
These are the best potato chips on the planet. They are so addictive. You can get a giant bag of them at Costco which is dangerous! The black pepper adds so much more flavor than a usual potato chip and they are sooo crunchy. Love!
Arielle M.
Brighton , MI
YUM! This flavor of chip is so delicious and tastes so much more flavorful than regular chips. What I love even more than the flavor is the ingredients in this chip. As someone who can't have soybean or corn oil, this chip allows me to indulge in potato chips without having an allergic reaction later on. Very happy with this product! It is definitely my go to potato chip when I buy some.
Brionna W.
Eugene , OR
Best flavor right here and a glovor you won’t find in other brands I wish it was a little more accessible like other brands most the tone I can only find this brand at bigger store
Madalyn B.
These are the most addictive chips I have ever bought. I bought these impulsively at my local Fred Meyers, and me and my family effectively finished them in one night. They are the perfect amount of spice without setting your mouth on fire. Kettle also always nails the size and sturdiness of their chips.
Trisha Z.
Osceola, IN
These are a favorite in this household.  They are crunchy. The Salt and Pepper really compliment the thickness of the chip and are kept nicely lodged in the krinkles.

Pro: Delicious!!!
Con: They are hard to put down. :)

I would recommend these.
Brandon C.
Spruce Pine
This is the best flavor that is offered! They taste great, they are better kettle chips than any other brand, and you can get them practically anywhere! Whether you want organic or just the usual fattening snack, they have those options! I have bought this flavor more than any other chip flavor too!
Amanda P.
Austin, TX
Look, just bury me in these chips. I love the texture of Kettle chips so so much. So crispy, so crunchy, so delicious. The flavors never disappoint and I could easily finish a whole bag by myself. If you want to test your self control, see how long you can make a bag of these bad boys last!