Add a Photo

Great Taste... Naturally™
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Salem, OR
This brand is incredible. I just ate these today and kept thinking how great they would be crushed and used as breaking on fried chicken. Totally going to give it a try with the next bag I buy because obviously the first bag was gone in one sitting by my husband and I. These chip are such high quality that you don't feel guilty eating.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
These chips were great when I was eating chips. The amazing crunchiness helped me to love them more. They were able to keep crunching and make me water more than I was able to keep up. However, I did notice that I would get extremely thirsty while eating these. They were just extremely difficult to chew and not drink something with.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Austin, TX
Nov. 15, 2016, 11:45 p.m.
Review for: Kettle Brand® Roasted Garlic Potato Chips 2 oz. Bag
I love these! So tasty and full of flavor. The perfect amount of crunch. I'm not a fan of traditional potato chips, I find them too limp and soft. But these never disappoint with a satisfying weighty crunch no pop of garlic. Tasty, indeed! My only critique is gimme more!
Melinda M.
Melinda M.
Kansas City, MO
Sept. 24, 2016, 8:45 a.m.
Review for: Kettle Brand® Roasted Garlic Potato Chips 2 oz. Bag
Kettle cooked chips are the best kinds of potato chips and roasted garlic Kettle chips are EVIL! Pure indulgent evil! You eat these and not only will your diet go to H-E double toothpicks, but so will you and you won't care because they taste that good!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Oct. 4, 2016, 1:23 p.m.
Review for: Kettle Brand® Roasted Garlic Potato Chips 2 oz. Bag
sooooo good! any kettle chips are pretty much absolutely delicious in general, but for garlic lovers or people who like a good savory chip this is an extra treat! I'd definitely recommend these, although they are a bit more expensive than other brands.
Meagan F.
Meagan F.
San Luis Obispo, CA
I love how crunchy these chips are. Some people like chips more "melt in your mouth", so if that's you, you probably aren't going to like these very much. The flavor is very accurate and tastes real. A handful of these with dinner is perfect for me.
Kaferin R.
Kaferin R.
Always in my backyard parties , kettle chips are just the best!!! A variety of flavor to choose from they aren't pricey very delicious not too salty you won't be disappointed I will recommend you to buy this chips on your next grocery trip
Anja W.
Anja W.
Dec. 22, 2016, 8:48 p.m.
Review for: Kettle Brand® Roasted Garlic Potato Chips 2 oz. Bag
I typically dislike potato chips, and I also don't like other potato chips even from this same brand. However, the garlic flavor makes these chips excellent. They are crisp and tasty. I highly recommend them to others.
Staci O.
Staci O.
Nov. 6, 2016, 12:27 a.m.
Review for: Kettle Brand® Roasted Garlic Potato Chips 2 oz. Bag
My husband bought these. I didn't like them because the garlic flavor didn't hit until after I was done eating them. He liked them but Kettle makes too many other yummy flavors to eat these.
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Sandy, UT
These are genuinely the only chips I'm willing to buy from my campus' vending machines and from hiking entrances. I love how light these feel and how easy they are to carry around!