BY KETTLE BRAND

Descriptions:

The Kettle Brand Roasted Garlic Potato Chips are perfect for lunch breaks, picnic trips and more. Made from potatoes, sea salt and black pepper, it gives a fresh-tasting experience. You can also serve Kettle Brand Roasted Garlic Potato Chips with any favorite dip at your next holiday party.

Tiffany F.
Rockford
These are amazing, my family loves garlic, we eat it everyday. So when ever we see something flavored with garlic we have to try. More times then not though the flavor is not there. With these chips that is not the case the flavor is on point.
Maya A.
Franklin, VT
Kettle cooked chips are the absolute best and I love garlic. These could be even more garlicky for my taste, but I love them all the same. Don’t eat them if you wanna get kissed, though!! Bad breath be warned.
Elizabeth F.
Okeechobee , FL
Kettle brand chips are the closest thing to getting homemade potato chips. They are always the perfect amount of crunch with the most delicious flavor variety! 10/10 recommend these amazing chips!
Leesa M.
Stephenson, VA
Got these in at wirk and since I love garlic I had to try these. They were so good but unfortunately after I had about 8 chips I got really bad heart burn and had to stop eating them. During my shift that's all I could taste was garlic. I would definitely buy again though was really good. Just have to limit myself on how many I eat
Judy M.
Gilbertsville, PA
I love all kettle brand potato chips and i tell you when i try this i was amaze how this was i love it and i am a very picky person the pros it good the con a little too salty i love garlic so i dont have problem it they can add some thing more stuff but i love it i would buy it again
Abdullah M.
New York
LOVE KeTtle brand SO MUCH OMG!! They’re like the most classic chip ever, my kids love them too and we love making duck faces with them they’re just so flavorful and cheap. I love the crispy and crunchy texture
Casey D.
Huntington, WV
This brand offers such a wide variety of flavors and textures I can never decide what I want, but none of the flavors have ever disappointed me. You know a chip is good when you cannot decide which one is your absolute favorite and you don't look at any other brands but this one.
Hayley F.
Fremont, CA
I enjoy Kettle brand chips thoroughly. They have become a staple in my household. The chips delicious. I feel I can enjoy them without much of the guilt I have from eating an average potato chip brand. That being said, the roasted garlic Kettle brand chip was not my favorite! The flavor was too overwhelming. I guess it helped with portion control because I didn't eat my usual cup, instead opting for a few chips.
Hanna D.
Akron, OH
I'm not a huge fan of regular potato chip. To me, they are a waste of calories. These are a hella good chip! I like how crunchy they are! I am also Italian so garlic runs through my blood like water in the Nile River. I will say though, these things are very sharp when crunched. I actually punctured the roof of my mouth with these bad boys!
Patricia R.
Kissimmee
I love these Kettle brand Roasted Garlic chips. I really like Kettle chips because their extra crunchy and the roasted garlic flavor on these makes it the perfect thing to pair with certain dips (like french onion)  and also just to eat on it's own. I have to hide these in my pantry to keep them away from the rest of my household.