2 colors available

BY KETTLE BRAND

Great taste...naturally™. see more...

Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Salem, OR
This brand is incredible. I just ate these today and kept thinking how great they would be crushed and used as breaking on fried chicken. Totally going to give it a try with the next bag I buy because obviously the first bag was gone in one sitting by my husband and I. These chip are such high quality that you don't feel guilty eating.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
These chips were great when I was eating chips. The amazing crunchiness helped me to love them more. They were able to keep crunching and make me water more than I was able to keep up. However, I did notice that I would get extremely thirsty while eating these. They were just extremely difficult to chew and not drink something with.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Valrico
Love the roasted garlic flavor. Perfect amount of garlic, not too overpowering.. The only bad thing I can say about these chips is that I have no idea if they stay fresh the next day....since we eat them up in one sitting. I would definitely recommend the chips. My all time favorite!
Libna P.
Libna P.
Anaheim, CA
They're not the tastiest seasoning. Ive tried these twice and both times they were stale. I was excited to try these because they're suppose to be healthier than other chips but I was let down. they are also more expensive than other chips so I will defiantly not be buying again.
Camille W.
Camille W.
Columbus, OH
These are my favorite brand potato chips! I like them more than Lays and I think the flavor options are superior. I bought it at my local kroger so when we want junk food I usually turn to kettle brand! I've honestly never eaten a flavor I disliked but this is one of my favorites
Christel M.
Christel M.
Aurora, CO
So good and delicious! It is also a brand that is more of a healthy option than other chip brands. Whenever I host at my home I always put out Kettle chips of different flavors and my guests always love them. I also have some for lunch sometimes with a sandwich. Great product!
Heather M.
Heather M.
Austin, TX
I love these! So tasty and full of flavor. The perfect amount of crunch. I'm not a fan of traditional potato chips, I find them too limp and soft. But these never disappoint with a satisfying weighty crunch no pop of garlic. Tasty, indeed! My only critique is gimme more!
Amber D.
Amber D.
Tucson, AZ
Garlic is delicious, but I was a but nervous to try it in chip form, nonetheless kettle cooked. I was so surprised, these were so delicious. The brand is a bit on the pricier side as far as chips go, but so worth the buy. I usually see these at any local grocery store.
Lynette L.
Lynette L.
Whenever we spot these, my husband has to buy about a half dozen bags. They taste amazing! They have just the right amount of garlic, not too much, not too little. We have been a fan of Kettle brand for years, but the Roasted Garlic is our favorite for sure.
Tonyetta c.
Tonyetta c.
cincinnati, OH
These are my new favorite if you like garlic you will love theses. The galic is not to tong just enough for flavor. This is my 1st time trying these,want be the last. These chip will not disappoint they are delicious. I highly recommend these kettle chipss.