Add a Photo

Great taste...naturally™.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Kenton, OH

I love Kettle Brand for one because they are literally my favorite brand of chips.  I love Kettle cooked chips and theres not a lot of brands that really out do them.  I am a big lover of Indian food so I was excited to try these Curry chips.  They were amazing.  If you are a curry lover and you love Kettle cooked chips, this is the one to get!
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.

I not usually eat much this but the truth I love this flavor. I tried for the first time .This is one of my favorite fries just discovered. It exceeded my expectations. There is nothing on the market like them. Very crispy and spicy unlike any other fried potato I've ever seen. They have great flavor recommend to anyone who likes spicy potatoes.
Ruby M.
Ruby M.
Clinton Twp, MI

These are one of my favorite potato chips I've just discovered. They exceeded my expectations. There's nothing on the market like them. Very crunchy and spicy unlike any other type of potato chip I've seen. They have a great flavor recommend to anyone who likes spicy chips.
Dawn Y.
Dawn Y.

Ok first of all you have to love curry to eat these chips! Which I LOVE curry! So it was refreshing to find cod Luke this AND they taste just like curry! So, I was in heaven... crunchy and tagged just like I expected! Great flavor! You won't be disappointed! I was not!
AnnaStajsza S.
AnnaStajsza S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT

my boyfriend is addicted to anything this brand.. the flavor and the taste is amazing.. everyone loves kettle chips but there are so few flavors, it's nice that this is what this brand is all about.. i buy these at harmons and smiths whenever im in there
tammy M.
tammy M.
las vegas, NV

super delicious, great product. you cannot go wrong with this price. the other flavors are also equally delicious. they are not super oily like some other chips. you can dip them or simply enjoy them on their own. Personally i like them by themselves.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Moscow Mills, MO

Kettle brand has done it again. I love the taste of this one. Its great. I love curry so this was so cool to see. The crunch of these chips is not like others. These taste fresher and fill that need for something salty when I get that craving.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
San Antonio, TX

This flavor is definitely more of an acquired taste I guess but I just love it! I decided to randomly try it at the store and it was really good! This brand of chips is always delicious so I knew that it would end up being pretty good.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Belmont, NC

I have only tried the original kettle chips but I will definitely be on the lookout for this flavor because it sounds amazing! So crunchy and satisfying. We love the folded over ones! Not frequently on sale
So we don't get too often.
sacha k.
sacha k.

i would live on these chips if i could. my whole family loves them and it's great when you don't want to cook. they're relatively healthy so a good choice over other snacks. i wish it didn't waste the plastic is the only con.

Join Now