BY KETTLE BRAND CHIPS

Great taste...naturally™. see more...

Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
miami, FL
I not usually eat much this but the truth I love this flavor. I tried for the first time .This is one of my favorite fries just discovered. It exceeded my expectations. There is nothing on the market like them. Very crispy and spicy unlike any other fried potato I've ever seen. They have great flavor recommend to anyone who likes spicy potatoes.
Ruby M.
Ruby M.
Clinton Twp, MI
These are one of my favorite potato chips I've just discovered. They exceeded my expectations. There's nothing on the market like them. Very crunchy and spicy unlike any other type of potato chip I've seen. They have a great flavor recommend to anyone who likes spicy chips.
Dawn Y.
Dawn Y.
Ok first of all you have to love curry to eat these chips! Which I LOVE curry! So it was refreshing to find cod Luke this AND they taste just like curry! So, I was in heaven... crunchy and tagged just like I expected! Great flavor! You won't be disappointed! I was not!
AnnaStajsza S.
AnnaStajsza S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
my boyfriend is addicted to anything this brand.. the flavor and the taste is amazing.. everyone loves kettle chips but there are so few flavors, it's nice that this is what this brand is all about.. i buy these at harmons and smiths whenever im in there
tammy M.
tammy M.
las vegas, NV
super delicious, great product. you cannot go wrong with this price. the other flavors are also equally delicious. they are not super oily like some other chips. you can dip them or simply enjoy them on their own. Personally i like them by themselves.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Moscow Mills, MO
Kettle brand has done it again. I love the taste of this one. Its great. I love curry so this was so cool to see. The crunch of these chips is not like others. These taste fresher and fill that need for something salty when I get that craving.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Belmont, Nc
I have only tried the original kettle chips but I will definitely be on the lookout for this flavor because it sounds amazing! So crunchy and satisfying. We love the folded over ones! Not frequently on sale
So we don't get too often.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Indianapolis, IN
These potato chips are so unique and delicious. They satisfy my crunch craving, and I love the red curry flavor. I think you'll really like it too even if you're not a huge curry fan. It's subtle and sweet.
Kara D.
Kara D.
Windsor Mill, MD
The chips were fresh and the packaging was nice. However, I do think that the flavor was lacking a bit. I would probably prefer a different brand to this one even though I do love kettle chips.
seana h.
seana h.
Bronx, NY
Im in love all all things cury.. especially knowing all the healing properties it has to offer us.
this treat is sooo good and the smell of curry is always mouth watering