Kettle Brand® Red Curry Potato Chips uploaded by diana i.
3 colors available

BY KETTLE BRAND #99 in Chips

Great taste...naturally™. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Fiorella S.
Fiorella S.
Packaging wise it could use some work. The open-tab opens vertically which doesn't make much sense as you get disoriented from turning it to the side and having the text in the wrong position and may spill on occasion if you are not self aware. The only reason I think it is designed this way is that it discourage you from digging deep into the bag and getting your hands greasy as there is more open space for your hands to reach in. Also upon opening it's hard to re-seal prompting you eat it all in on go.
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
Doral, FL
I not usually eat much this but the truth I love this flavor. I tried for the first time .This is one of my favorite fries just discovered. It exceeded my expectations. There is nothing on the market like them. Very crispy and spicy unlike any other fried potato I've ever seen. They have great flavor recommend to anyone who likes spicy potatoes.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Union City, CA
I always buy a "sharing size" bag of these potato chips to eat on the way home from the grocery store because they are so darn good I 1) don't want to share them and 2) once I open them I know they're getting finished. The flavor of these is just the right amount of spicy and makes a great addition to sandwiches!
Christine D.
Christine D.
These have a nice zing to them with a heavy hand on the spices, which is DELICIOUS. We tried these on a whim and thoroughly enjoyed them. We served them with sandwiches when we had family over and everyone was raving about them. They are a unique flavor that is at once new and familiar.
Lenly S.
Lenly S.
Dallas, TX
These are so addicting! I would describe the flavor as being similar to barbeque, but there is something about the sweet maple flavor that kept me putting one chip after the other into my mouth until half the bag was gone! So glad I found these. They were a fantastic treat.
Ruby M.
Ruby M.
Clinton Twp, MI
These are one of my favorite potato chips I've just discovered. They exceeded my expectations. There's nothing on the market like them. Very crunchy and spicy unlike any other type of potato chip I've seen. They have a great flavor recommend to anyone who likes spicy chips.
Dawn Y.
Dawn Y.
Ok first of all you have to love curry to eat these chips! Which I LOVE curry! So it was refreshing to find cod Luke this AND they taste just like curry! So, I was in heaven... crunchy and tagged just like I expected! Great flavor! You won't be disappointed! I was not!
julia E.
julia E.
pittsburgh , PA
This kettle brand red curry patato chips 5 oz. Bag is so amazing! i love the way it tastes! there really is no comparison to any other products! It met my expectations from the first bite. There really is no room for improvement. I would buy it again without a doubt.
Sheridian D.
Sheridian D.
Brooklyn, NY
Yesssssssss i could easy these damn chips for days on end they're salty and spicy and just the right amount of curry and just the right amount of sweetness that everything put together so perfectly , its an incredible Myriad of flavors and umami in your mouth.
AnnaStajsza S.
AnnaStajsza S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
my boyfriend is addicted to anything this brand.. the flavor and the taste is amazing.. everyone loves kettle chips but there are so few flavors, it's nice that this is what this brand is all about.. i buy these at harmons and smiths whenever im in there
Adria D.
Adria D.
Omg! I have got to find these! I have never seen them before.