BY KETTLE BRAND

L'2 G.
L'2 G.
Garland, TX
Brand hands down great. Flavor classic new change from regular salt to sea salt. Less needed and less sodium. Love these but intake of sodium pretty high.

Have tried this multipack in several flavors. Love them especially for kids. No ziplock. Such a small serving.
berndette e.
berndette e.
Florence, SC
I love to snack on chips even when I ride in my car. Any time I am in between meals is a good time for chips.
Kettle Brand is a favorite because they are crunchy and usuallynot too salty too me.
This flavor was great and I would purchase it again!
April S.
April S.
Rogersville, MO
Foodie Expert
Every time I go to a sandwich place they have this brand. I enjoy all flavors but sea salts my son's favorite so I get it so we can share .. Very crunchy yet fresh baked
Paola R.
Paola R.
Foodie Expert
Omg I can eat like twenty bags of these if you let me! I love kettle chips they are so good! & they don't have most of the bad stuff regular chips do.
Kim D.
Kim D.
Wewahitchka, FL
Foodie Expert
Petty good flavor. I have no complaints except there aren't more chips in the bag. But seriously they are the perfect size individual bags
Shanon P.
Shanon P.
I honestly can't complain about these. I LOVE KETTLE POPPED CHIPS. They are definitely the best kinds of chips out there.
Jocy H.
Jocy H.
I love the Kettle brand chips! They're not too fat and oily but has the right amount of flavor as well.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Randleman, NC
I prefer Kettle style chips over your standard chip. Kettle Brand is so crunchy and fresh!
Autumn  C.
Autumn C.
Sheboygan, WI
Good but I feel that the kettle chip is already baked and this kinda is just a play down.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Hudsonville, MI
I love Kettle Brand chips! They are a lot more filling than normal potato chips and I like the taste of them better. I also love Kettle Brand because they are a non-GMO brand which I think is awesome!