GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsKettle Brand
Kettle Brand Potato Chips, Unsalted Kettle Chips, 85 Oz

Kettle Brand® Potato Chips, Unsalted Kettle Chips, 8.5 Oz

by Kettle Brand

Let's face it. Not all chips should go around naked. We searched the world over for the ideal potato, gently cooked it to perfection, and let it run around in the buff, just as nature intended. Grab a bag and see for yourself. When you open a bag of Kettle Brand potato chips, you know you're getting incredible tasting potato chips made with authentic recipes by real people.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kettle Brand® Potato Chips, Unsalted Kettle Chips, 8.5 Oz!
Marissa B.
Wewoka, OK
Great chips! Love the crunch and texture! Taste is good too. Price is affordable. The jalapeño ones are my fav!!
Elena F.
Columbia , SC
Something natural to snack on, I like that the only thing I taste is a potato chip! Feels healthy
Barbara G.
I love kettle chips. So much crunchier than other chips. I have tried barbecue but I enjoy the salt free when watching my salt intake. Tastes great with dips too.
ankita G.
Woonsocket, RI
I love chips from Kettle. They are very crispy. Very affordable. Goes very well with Salsa, Avocado. Must try guys!!
Holly H.
Wewoka, OK
This chips are so good. I love any kettle cooked chip. I love them so much, I drive out of town just to be able to buy them. And with hummus 🙋🏼‍♀️ Yes, please!!
Mychael L.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
MY FAVORITE POTATO CHIP!! I love potato chips, but I have always found that most potato chips are too heavily salted for my liking and always end up leaving my lips feeling dry and burned. I saw these unsalted potato chips at the store and I was so stoked. They taste great without all of the added salt!
mary M.
London, KY
Sorry! Do not buy these! I did not care for them. No salt and you can definitely tell! Taste like nothing really. I’m a salt eater so these just was not my cup of tea. Plus they are way too crunchy. Will not buy again.
Kimmey D.
Ladson, SC
All i can say is yummy! Best chips for dips. These are my go to! Highly recommend these for a snack!
Sarah W.
I thought unsalted would be gross but man I am wrong! These taste great and the potato flavor comes out best
Savannah D.
Blytheville
Filling snack. Very crunchy and satisfying. Very affordable. Great tasting. I recommend these these chips to everyone.

Looking for your answer?