BY KETTLE BRAND

Kettle® Brand Sweet & Salty Potato Chips.
Potato chips.
Sharing size.
Non GMO project.
Verified.
nongmoproject.org.
Great taste...naturally™. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Robin B.
Old Hickory, TN
Great taste, alwsys at a descent price and a good value. .very tasty !!..

I also like the varieties as I'm alwsys willing to try anything first..

Met and exceded ny expectations
Yolanda C.
Modesto, CA
The whole kettle brand is my favorite kettle chips. They have a great crunch, and they have so many flavors. I love when they come out with new flavors because they are guaranteed to be good. They are pretty affordable and are available pretty much everywhere.
Kayla G.
Kettle chips have the most delightful crunch about them. They don't taste or settle as oily as other chips either! I'm a purist, so I love the simpler/original flavors best. This one makes the list of my top picks!
John N.
Albuquerque, NM
Kettle Brand chips tasty great and provide a crunch that can't be beat. These chips have a subtle sweetness that adds to the flavor without being overwhelming. A good addition to any picnic or bar-b-que.
Kaitey V.
Rocklin, CA
These chips are great for snaking but after eating them, my stomach felt "heavy" and I became bloated. Has happened after many different circumstances. Delicious and great for parties
Haley B.
Kettle brand hot jalapeño potato chips are so savory and delicious! I was a little worried at first because I do not like things that are extremely spicy but these were just perfect on the hot flavor. They also have a very light, crisp crunch to them. They do not seem overly saturated with grease like most potato chips. These will be my new go to chips!
Sierra N.
Belle Chasse, LA
Holy cow these are good! I got a bag of the jalapeño flavor a potato chips in my Homecoming Voxbox. They are delicious. They have such a good flavor to them. They taste really fresh and just a tad spicy. I eat a lot of spicy foods so these are very good to me. If I see them in the store, I definitely want to get more of these. They are addicting now.
Cheyenne C.
Kettle chips are understandably very addicting. You can't really go wrong with the flavors, but if you're hesitant about this one, I'd definitely recommend them over any other flavor! They are a quick snack that keeps you pretty held over until you can get to a proper meal, depending on your hunger level. I would say they're definitely worth trying.
Michele P.
Oceanside, CA
Not sure if these are BBQ or not but they are still really good. I just purchased a bag today and I was really glad I did. I buy Kettle Brand all the time. They are best kinds of chips ever! Little on the hard side though.
Monique G.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I really like these chips! I get the sweetness more than salty but for me that's a plus! Only thing I hate is that the big bag is always half full smh I hate paying almost $4 for a big bag, only for it to be half full.
Jessica W.
Desloge, MO
What is your favorite flavor?