13 colors available

BY KETTLE BRAND #9 in Chips

Kettle® Brand Potato Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar.
Party Size.
Great Taste...Naturally™. see more...

• I love kettle chips, is this a good flavor?1 Answers
  • Would you say that these chips gave lots of flavo...Be the first to answer!
  • I have never tried these how are these. Are they better than lays?...3 Answers
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Spruce Pine, NC
This is my HG snack food! I usually go through a bag in three days! The salt and vinager combo is so perfect and these chips taste so natural that no other brand could compare. The best way to eat them is to shake the bag every time before you open it to even the flavor distribution as there is always sea salt and vinager at the bottom of the bag, which I love! These chips may be a little bit more expensive than Lay's brand, but I promise you they are well worth it. As these chips are thicker, larger, and pack a lot more flavor than any type of Lay's chip. Just try not to eat too many in one sitting as your tongue may feel weird after eating so much vinager.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Love me some salt and vinegar chips! This brand has almost TOO strong a vinegar taste. But I actually don't hate that because it starts to hurt your tongue a little and it forces you to put down the bag of chips and stop eating. Otherwise, that whole bag would be gone. I like how crunchy the chips are - it's what makes kettle cooked chips superior!
Jen C.
Jen C.
Naperville, IL
I have to start by saying that I LOVE salt and vinegar chips.. so this review, in all fairness might be a tad biased. However, Kettle brand chips are the best and my absolute favorite. I love how thick the chips are and the crunch. The vinegar flavor on these is different than any other option out there. I unfortunately can't just have one.. or 5
Noell F.
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
These are my favorite salt and vinegar chips. They have the perfect umami! I love that these are gluten free and vegan as well (surprisingly a lot of "potato" chips have dairy in them!). I buy these when they go on sale. They can sometimes be a little on the oily side, but it changes from bag to bag. That's the only thing I would change!
Kellie H.
Kellie H.
Phoenix, AZ
Salt and vinegar chips are a weakness of mine, and these are the best ones I've ever tried. I don't feel so bad about eating them because they're kettle cooked and made with more natural ingredients than other brands, so a serving once in a while isn't going to hurt me. Quality ingredients, delicious chips! salt and vinegar for life!
z v.
z v.
These are okay salt and vinegar chips, though they could be better. I like them well enough but they don't have a lot of flavor. I bought these at my local grocery store and will probably get a chip next time that has less chip and more flavor. I probably wouldn't recommend these to others if alternatives are there.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
These are great chips! My husband absolutely loves them. I usually buy these at Kroger. I love how crunchy the Kettle chips are. The price is pretty good too. They aren't as greasy as other potato chips and not as fattening either. I would recommend to others if you like crunchy salt and vinegar chips
Steff S.
Steff S.
Best Salt and Vinegar flavor ever. So crispy, delightful and addicting. So dangerous to open a bag when you are alone at home and have the TV on, especially when you know you'll end up with a grumpy significant other who's disappointed that you polished off the entire bag without saving any.... Mmmh!
Marisa Q.
Marisa Q.
Channelview, TX
Omg just writing this review my mouth starts to water !!!! These chips are soooooooo good !!! They don't have that super vinegary taste like most vinegar chips . They just have a hint of vinegar and a hint of seasalt and there so crispy and yummy !! I'm going to go buy a bag ......
Victoria J.
Victoria J.
Laguna Beach, CA
Great tasting chips! Always a go to when it is an option. The vinegar taste is very prominent, but that is what I love. You can buy this chip anywhere. They are my favorite flavor of potato chip and I could not recommend these enough. People will not be disappointed in this chip!
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Would you recommend these?
sharon h.
sharon h.
Lucedale , MS
I have never tried these how are these. Are they better than lays? What other kind of flavors do they have?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I love kettle chips, is this a good flavor?
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Sarasota, FL
Are these actually healthier or are there hidden ingredients ?
Clarissa R.
Clarissa R.
Sherman, TX
Would you say that these chips gave lots of flavor? I'm tired of getting all chips and no taste! I want flavor packed chips!