GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsKettle Brand
Kettle Brand Potato Chips, Sea Salt and Vinegar Kettle Chips

Kettle Brand® Potato Chips, Sea Salt and Vinegar Kettle Chips

by Kettle Brand

#11 in Chips

Is it presumptuous to call a chip a harmonic convergence of flavor? You might want to taste this chip before you answer. How else can you describe the perfect balance of zesty sea salt, a hint of tongue-puckering vinegar and satisfying crunch? Your mouth is watering, isn't it? Ours sure is. When you open a bag of Kettle Brand potato chips, you know you're getting incredible tasting potato chips made with authentic recipes and quality ingredients by real people.

Is this any good? Is it really sour? Like will I get "burned" from it?
Doo you think these are too hard for people with sensitive teeth?
Who else can’t stop eating these?! I’m addicted to the sweet salty goodness!
Start your review of Kettle Brand® Potato Chips, Sea Salt and Vinegar Kettle Chips!
Angela J.
Round Rock, TX
Kettle Brand® Potato Chips, Sea Salt and Vinegar Kettle Chips uploaded by Angela J.
These are some tasty chips but the vinegar is just a bit too strong for me. If I eat them I only eat maybe seven or eight at a setting. I guess if I had a stronger pallet for vinegar they would be great but it makes my tongue burn. Kettle Brand® Potato Chips, Sea Salt and Vinegar Kettle Chips
Sara C.
Woodbridge, VA
These are the best kettle chips on the market. I love every flavor. I've been buying this brand for years and will continue to buy them.
Madison M.
Westwood, NJ
Whenever I remember these chips I immediately grab them at the store. I love the crunch and how thick they are. I hate thin chips and this definitely reaches my expectations. They taste very well too I love this brand. Kettle Brand® Potato Chips, Sea Salt and Vinegar Kettle Chips
Katie S.
One of my favorite brands of chips! These are so thick and crunchy. They are seasoned just right so there's not too much and over powering but not too little and taste bland. They do have a lot of oil because they are kettle cooked and not baked but in moderation they are a super yummy treat!
Nancy S.
Elk Grove, CA
Yum um um. We love chip and we eat them every day. I just love all the flavors and crunchy ness
Kailey E.
New Philadelphia
I love the bold taste of these chips! It's not a over bearing taste but it is just enough to keep you coming back for more! I will always buy this brand because who doesn't love kettle chips! My favorite kind of chips out there!!
Miriam I.
williamsville
A great bag of chips - delicious and reliable for great taste and flavor ! I love to munch on this snack during lunch break or on the go
Anne S.
Cincinnati, OH
Tangy, salty, and crunchy! Love the flavor and the crunch. If only they were healthier...magic wand anyone?
Sunny E.
Purchased at: AmazonFresh
Kettle brand chips are one of my favorites! I love the thicker kettle cooked chips, because it is so satisfyingly crunchy. This particular flavor is so vinegary and salty! Super sour! I always have one of these in my kitchen!
Cecile S.
Toledo, OH
I hated this chip! I just really didn’t like the flavor, but gave it two stars as the crunch and texture was nice.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Taylor H.
Toronto, ON
il y a 3 ans
Katie S. il y a 3 ans
Ive never had miss vickys chips but the kettle brand are my absolute favorite type of chip to buy. They are thick and crunchy and seasoned well. You should try em.
Talia A.