BY KETTLE BRAND #49 in Chips

Kettle® Sea Salt Potato Chips.
Sharing size.
Great taste...naturally™.

• how is the taste of these?2 Answers
  • What is your favorite dip for these?2 Answers
  • What makes Kettle brand potato chips better than the rest?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Monica K.
Perfectly fried potato chips. The chips are always fresh because the oil is good. Each bag always comes with perfectly thick, perfectly seasoned chips. The crunchy chips make a great pair with a sandwich, burger or even alone as a snack. You really don’t even feel guilty eating then because they’re made with quality.
Jessica J.
Cumming, GA
So far I have tasted the sea salt and the BBQ kind. And they both are delicious. I bought them at Kroger when they were 0.99 each (total steal) I know. And they totally made of me and my whole family fans! I was not really into BBQ chips at all but this brand made me a BBQ lover as long as it is kettle
Brenda F.
Oshkosh
Kettle brand chips are very good.  Few ingredients, which I like.  They have several flavors to choose from.  Rarely, they are a little greasy for me, but this may be due to being a first or last batch? Still, they aren't greasy like some kettle chips, which have a grease pool in the bag.
Erika B.
Lewisville , TX
I love kettle chips! Especially the salt and vinegar. They do have a higher calorie and fat content so I would recommend eating sparingly. THey are a little more expensive than other products but they are a high quality snack. I can usually find them at the grocery store or WalMart.
Jessica W.
Pearl, MS
Good and crunchy and not too salty. I like these because they taste clean, like there isn’t too much in them. I tend to keep it simple with these brands because they do tend to get greasy towards the end of the bag and I’ve found that the flavored ones are worse
Rachel N.
Peachtree Cty, GA
Kettle Brand® Potato Chips Sea Salt Yes they are delicious, but they aren't nutrionally healthy compared to regular Lays chips. Plus, they cost almost twice as much. The Cons: 13 chips is a serving for 150 calories & 9 grams of fat! calories from fat are over 50%. Pros: delicious, non-gmo! supports hunger relief! plus, vegan, gluten free! yes, they are healthy in the pure, non-gmo sense; they are not healthy in a nutrition sense. Surprised at these facts.
RaeLynn M.
Best flavor of potato chip in my opinion. I love the salt and pepper, but this will do the same. I have to hide these from everybody else. The price for them isn't bad. Wonderful flavor and their dippable but all the favor they already have, that's an option
Tina H.
West Salem, WI
These chips are nice and crisp with the perfect amount of salt. When buying kettle chips this is the way to go. They are reasonably price and you can find them on sale quite a bit. They also offer a wide array of flavors but sea salt is my go to!
LaTonya B.
Hartford, CT
The whole line is the BEST!! I do not eat any other chips. They aren't thin, greasy or cheap tasting. I like these and the organic version ( I don't know how those could be better but they are.) Simple ingredients and superb quality.
Alicia F.
Owasso, OK
My husband and I never go a grocery shopping trip without buying these chips. The brand is great in my opinion for having better ingredients than other brands. We love this brand and will continue to buy the chips! I doubt we will find any other brand or flavor we like better
Mary R.
Stafford, VA
What is your favorite dip for these?
Kristin R.
What makes Kettle brand potato chips better than the rest?
Valentina B.
how is the taste of these?
Catherine B.
Legaspi City, Albay
It seems too salty. Is it?