GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsKettle Brand
Kettle Brand Potato Chips, Pepperoncini Kettle Chips

Kettle Brand® Potato Chips, Pepperoncini Kettle Chips

by Kettle Brand

Behold, the perfect chip. Pick one up. Turn it gently in your hand. Admire the character, the unique, individual shape, the beautiful tawny gold color. We gently cook our potatoes to perfection and then gently season them with quality ingredients and spices, creating chips with deep, rich flavors and character. Our Pepperoncini chips have a fresh peppery taste, mild heat, and tangy vinegar punch. When you open a bag of Kettle Brand potato chips, you know you're getting incredible tasting potato chips made with authentic recipes and quality ingredients by real people.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kettle Brand® Potato Chips, Pepperoncini Kettle Chips!
Miranda  F.
Duluth, MN
These are my favorite kettle chips. Love to pair it with an Italian sub for lunch. A while back, I couldn’t find them anywhere and got pretty bummed but it seems the supply chain is back up. By far my favorite flavor.
Crystal W.
My favorite, baked chips are always better! I love eating these as a snack they’re just as affordable as regular chips.
Victor  L.
Phoenix, AZ
Amazing chips you get an incredible crunch. The flavors tingle your senses like crazy. You just can't stop going on after another they are so delicious. A little more expensive than lays but there are always deals. Perfect snack to accompany a sandwich or late night movie dates. An absolute 10/10 definitely recommend these chips.
Samantha  M.
Pasadena, CA
I love this flavor of Kettle Chips so much. When I was pregnant I craved them. Crunchy, salty and a little spicy....drool.
Erica M.
Lexington, NC
I love these! They remind me of salt and vinegar chips, but with a more pepper flavor. They have a hint of spice, but are still rather mild. I just wish they were easier to find in my area!
Karmen B.
Purchased at: Kroger
These are one of my favorite flavors of the kettle brand chips. I love the vinegary little bit spicy taste . It's really good with a pastrami sandwich too lol
Shaili H.
Atlanta, GA
I love this chip flavor and I can’t seem to find it anywhere! It’s spicy but not too spicy like the jalapeño and is tarte so it satisfies my salty and savory cravings.
Cali S.
Denver, CO
If you love a spicy and flavorful potato chip this is the chip for you! They are spicy without being overwhelming which means I can eat way more of them than I should! I always buy them when I see them but I think these are in specific markets only!
Savannah T.
El Paso, TX
I love this brand and they don't have any bad flavors. The pepperoncini is different and delicious. I love to eat it with my sandwiches. I prefer this brand of kettle chips because they aren't too hard and don't cut up your mouth like most of the other brands do. I highly recommend them.
Jennifer V.
Rocky Point, NY
These are awesome. I get them with my sandwich at the deli. They have an amazing flavor and beat out any other brand with similar flavors

Looking for your answer?