Food & SnacksSweets & SnacksSnack FoodsKettle Brand
Kettle Brand Potato Chips, Krinkle Cut Dill Pickle Kettle Chips

Kettle Brand® Potato Chips, Krinkle Cut Dill Pickle Kettle Chips

by Kettle Brand

Like the tangy spears that inspired them, Kettle Brand Dill Pickle Krinkle Cut chips leave you with one thing to decide: in your sandwich, or beside? The extra crunchy thick ridge cut chips offer the perfect balance of tang, dill, onion and garlic flavors, Kettle Brand potato chips taste so delicious because they're made from authentic recipes with quality ingredients to produce a bold flavor and a hearty crunch.

Can you buy these at Walmart ?
[user:emilyh21] have you tried these?
Start your review of Kettle Brand® Potato Chips, Krinkle Cut Dill Pickle Kettle Chips!
Chantal H.
Kettle Brand® Potato Chips, Krinkle Cut Dill Pickle Kettle Chips uploaded by Chantal H.
Purchased at: Kroger
I love the kettle brand! These one's are krinkle cut chips and they taste exactly like pickles! 😃👏 I tend to love anything pickle so I knew right away I would love these. They are a crunchy chip and non GMO/ gluten free as well. I highly recommend this brand to anyone! [product:kettle-brand®-potato-chips,-krinkle-cut-dill-pickle-kettle-chips]
Grace M.
These chips are so good! I like the style of the chip, and there brand in general but this flavor is amazing. I would repurchase this product.
Parizay A.
Beltsville, MD
I am a huge Kettle brands chips fan. I eat them everyday with my frappe, hot chocolate, coffee, cold coffee or tea. They go with anything you want to eat with. Pickle taste is very different and one of a kind.
Megan M.
Panorama City, CA
I got hooked on the lay's dill pickle chips and was looking for a substitute after they stopped making them. Kettle brand chips have always been good so I decided to give him a try since they were the only other pickle chips I could find. This is not the substitute I was looking for the flavor was off in kind of weird I related enjoy eating is that much.
Brittany A.
Bonney Lake, WA
Purchased at: Amazon
Okay, okay! Normally, I would review chips lol. I’m a healthy eater but hey, no regrets w these amazing pickle chips. A great way (a fun snack/treat) for me to beg more salt, which I need badly! These are SO good if you love dill pickles. Just trust me. Lol. Enjoy! 💚💚💚
Courtney C.
Providence, RI
I love the Pickle taste with a crunch. yummy with a sandwich or alone. bursting with flavor
Vanessa S.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Target
I was very disappointed in these chips. I love pickles, and I've loved other brands of pickle chips, but this one was not good.
Katharyn H.
Hickory, NC
Wonderful chips!!! No better taste than dill pickle!!! These are bold and delicious!!! A strong, but great flavor!!! Affordable...but you never get a "full" bag of chips with this brand....still worth it though!!!!
Courtney H.
united states
Kettle brand is unlike any other chip.. In a good way. They taste great and are nice and crunchy full of flavor. These actually taste like a pickle!
Michael R.
Cleveland, TN
Good chips my kid and I love the dill potato chips. My wife doesn't but we sure do. Good brand and always crispy and fresh.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hannah C.
il y a 2 ans
Emily H. have you tried these?
EDITH L. il y a 2 ans
Yes, these are soooo good! But extremely hard to find.