Food & SnacksSweets & SnacksSnack FoodsKettle Brand
Kettle Brand Potato Chips, Jalapeno Kettle Chips

Kettle Brand® Potato Chips, Jalapeno Kettle Chips

by Kettle Brand

#23 in Chips

Jalapeno Kettle Brand Potato Chips have a zesty, south of the border flavor. Striking a perfect balance between well-rounded flavor and the spicy bite of Jalapeno peppers, these chips are easy to eat with a satisfying burn that sneaks up on you. Pair them with an ice cold cerveza and kick back with this festive, fiery flavor. When you open a bag of Kettle Brand potato chips, you know you're getting incredible tasting chips made with authentic recipes by real people.

How many jalapeños chips would you eat in a day ? 😻
How does this compare to Miss Vickies ?
Are these spicy?
Start your review of Kettle Brand® Potato Chips, Jalapeno Kettle Chips!
Karen M.
Halesite, NY
Kettle Brand® Potato Chips, Jalapeno Kettle Chips uploaded by Karen M.
I’m so enjoying these potato chips! Just the right amount amount of spiciness. Goes really well with a skinny, frozen margarita! Kettle Brand® Potato Chips, Jalapeno Kettle Chips
Chantal H.
Kettle Brand® Potato Chips, Jalapeno Kettle Chips uploaded by Chantal H.
Purchased at: Kroger
If you like 🌶 jalapeno chips! These are for you 👏😃 they have a great taste naturally and I love [product:kettle-brand®-potato-chips,-jalapeno-kettle-chips] so much! I don't find them to hot but I always mix them with having burgers 🍔or🥪 sandwiches, or even alone as a snack attack 🤤😅 I would highly recommend anything from the Kettle chips brand! Also there gluten free.
Shauna L.
Waldorf, MD
Kettle Brand® Potato Chips, Jalapeno Kettle Chips uploaded by Shauna L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Yummy yummy yummy. Not that spicy but spicy good. Late night munchies goal mind. Get you some of these they satisfy all cravings. Very addictive and affordable these are gluten-free chips packed with flavor.
EYA D.
Nashville, TN
Kettle Brand® Potato Chips, Jalapeno Kettle Chips uploaded by EYA D.
These are my favorite chips! I have to be careful because I can eat the whole bag. Pro tip: they are also good with dips.
Kathy V.
Modesto, CA
Kettle Brand® Potato Chips, Jalapeno Kettle Chips uploaded by Kathy V.
Love these! Great taste and price!! LAY'S® Kettle Cooked Jalapeño Flavored Potato ChipsMiss Vickie's® Jalapeno Kettle Cooked Potato ChipsKettle Brand Jalapeno Potato Chips try them!!!trust me you’ll love them!!you can snack on them with a sandwhich!
Lellianne C.
I love these spicy kettle cooked chips. They are not greasy and have the perfect crisp spicy flavor with every bite. Tasty and addicting!
Jonna G.
Best jalepeño chips on the market. Many brands make their chips too hot to taste the actual flavor. Kettle chips made the perfect blend of flavor and heat. These chips are a little more expensive than other brands but are worth it!!
Kassandra J.
Homestead, FL
Very yummy!! I eat them when I have a sandwich lol! Crunchy taste a but spicy but great !!!!
Vanessa J.
Reno, NV
Kettle Brand® Potato Chips, Jalapeno Kettle Chips uploaded by Vanessa J.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Highly addictive! These chips will have you munchin for days (or as long as the bag lasts you). We usually get the biggest size we can find because that flavor is just so bomb! Great price too! Highly recommend!
Janice N.
yonkers, NY
Great flavor a bit too intense slightly vingery so at times can give heart burn best inside deli sandwiches
Ask a question to the Influenster community...