BY KETTLE BRAND

Kettle Brand brings you, Chile Verde, a new bold and authentic flavor that was inspired by the overwhelming Hispanic culinary trends appearing on menus across the US. In addition look for Spicy Queso, both flavors are Non-GMO project verified and Gluten Free.

KETTLE BRAND® POTATO CHIPS HAVE BIG FLAVOR AND BOLD CRUNCH. They’re made from only the most natural, real food ingredients, finest potatoes, best oils and craft cooking methods. That’s why they taste so great. Plus, they’re backed by a company commitment to sustainability, which includes wind power, solar power, green building and biodiesel initiatives. Kettle Brand® Potato Chips: simply great tasting, natural potato chips made by a company that cares. www.kettlebrand.com

• why do i keep geting this? Please submit a valid, well-thought o...1 Answers
  • KETTLE BRAND® Potato Chips Chile Verde What do you think of thes...2 Answers
  • Does this brand have more variety flavors?1 Answers
Bill B.
Lake Wylie, SC
I was sitting out by the pool needing a snack.  I grabbed these out of my Gents VoxBox.  I love the Kettle Brand name because it is one of the few brands that are NON-GMO Certified.  They didn't fail me in taste.  Sweet and Spicy.  I would definitely recommend this to anyone out there.  It's payday and so I am definitely getting some more.
Tommy C.
Palisades Pk, NJ
I have been a huge fan of   Kettle Brand® Chips for a long time but I've never tried this flavor. Prior to trying the Chile Verde, my favorite has been their bacon maple syrup but this one trumps that. It not overly salty or oily and has a nice kick. The aroma when you open a bag is very fragrant too. I also like the small portion bags, It makes a good snack on the go. I got these complimentary from Influenster as part of my Gents VoxBox, but my review is based sole on my experience with the product.
Hugh Spencer L.
Fort Wayne, IN
These chips were absolutely delicious! They were nice and crisp. The Chile Verde gave them the perfect kick. I also love that they are Certified Gluten-Free & Non GMO Verified. I look forward to trying more of their products!

I received the product as a free sample. I’m not sure what the retail cost is but I’m sure it’s a great value!
A. L.
N Brunswick, NJ
KETTLE BRAND® Potato Chips Chile Verde these are great. Nick kick to them and flavor.
Matthew S.
Oak Park, IL
I have been a huge fan of Kettle Brand Chips for a long time but I've never tried this flavor. These chips are absolutely delicious!! After the first bite, I was instantly hooked! I had found my new afternoon snack. They have just the right amount of spice to them. I would definitely recommend these chips!  I promise you won't be disappointed.
Leo T.
Universal Cty, TX
I've been a long time fan of this brand. First time with this flavor. Very subtle kick. Very affordable. I'm not a fan of spicy. Child verde. It has a little kick afterwards. Definitely would recommend this. I was craving more and glad it was a full size sampleS
Isai H.
Sacramento, CA
These chips were really good. I love the super crispness to them. I did like the slight sweetness to them. Just wish they were more hotter, but I like hot chips.
Review-Keeper C.
Brookline, MA
I love spicy potato chips, and these were excellent! The chili verde had a great bite and full flavor. Yum!
Andres R.
Jacksonville, FL
These chips actually turned out really good! I was a little hesitant at first because I thought they would have a lot of spice but nope! It was perfect. I received this product free for testing purposes but I will definitely purchase these again to snack on during trips, beach outings and just sitting at home watching netflix!
Raj L.
I received this from @Influenster, #GentsVoxBox #complimentary, taste is good, it's crunchy not spicy, something when you start eating won't stop till it's finished.
Jay H.
St Petersburg, FL
KETTLE BRAND® Potato Chips Chile Verde What do you think of these chili verde kettle brand chips? What food would you pair with them the next time your have company?
Bradley S.
Shelby, OH
why do i keep geting this? Please submit a valid, well-thought out review. This is my first time reviewing
Spontaneous W.
Does this brand have more variety flavors?