BY KETTLE BRAND

Kettle Brand brings you, Chile Verde, a new bold and authentic flavor that was inspired by the overwhelming Hispanic culinary trends appearing on menus across the US. In addition look for Spicy Queso, both flavors are Non-GMO project verified and Gluten Free.

KETTLE BRAND® POTATO CHIPS HAVE BIG FLAVOR AND BOLD CRUNCH. They’re made from only the most natural, real food ingredients, finest potatoes, best oils and craft cooking methods. That’s why they taste so great. Plus, they’re backed by a company commitment to sustainability, which includes wind power, solar power, green building and biodiesel initiatives. Kettle Brand® Potato Chips: simply great tasting, natural potato chips made by a company that cares. www.kettlebrand.com

• why do i keep geting this? Please submit a valid, well-thought o...1 Answers
  • KETTLE BRAND® Potato Chips Chile Verde What do you think of thes...2 Answers
  • Does this brand have more variety flavors?1 Answers
Ostwald G.
Me encantó su sabor, su presentación y la cantidad que trae la bolsa. Busqué en Internet y me parece que tiene un precio razonable. Desde que lo probé con Influenster, lo compro para los domingos de ver futbol americano.
Ricardo F.
Pelham, NH
a little too spicy but really good, I have to say I was surprised how good the chips tasted specially if you think that is a new brand, but so far so good, great flavor on the spicy side, if you like spicy food you should try these ones, just make sure you soda on the side
dave d.
Sharon, MA
Kettle Brand Potato Chips chile verde was okay... A little too spicy for my liking but I'm sure other folks enjoyed it quite a bit. My family tried it and it was too spicy for them as well. Hopefully other chips will be much better. We tend to like things that aren't so spicy.
LaBrandon D.
Hoover, AL
These chips are so good, the flavor pairs well with almost any sandwich that you might have. Also I appreciate the crunchiness of the chips - it’s not too hard but very crisp!
Douglas T.
St Petersburg, FL
Kettle Brand Chile Verde Chips are amazing! Since getting my trial bag, I've bought them twice. Perfect mix of spicy and delicious.
Jeremy J.
Woodbury, MN
These are delicious! I love kettle cooked chips and I wish this flavor was more readily available in my area. They are crispy and delicious and have just the right amount of seasoning. Some kettle chips can be on the salty side but these were perfect.
James C.
Huntsville, AL
Good flavor chips. The texture is like baked and good so the have a bite to them but overall it isn't bad I would recommend
Trevor W.
Just enough spice to give a zing, and enough crunch to put on a sandwich and enjoy. The flavors/seasonings were perfect, not over done.
Cody S.
White Bear Lk, MN
Great tasting, decent amount of chips for the size of the bag, could have a little more zest for my taste but good overall
Jason N.
Los Angeles, CA
I really wanted to like these, but unfortunately I thought they were horrible. I’m not sure if I got a bad bag, but the chips were chewy which made them inedible. I ended up throwing the bag away
Jay H.
St Petersburg, FL
KETTLE BRAND® Potato Chips Chile Verde What do you think of these chili verde kettle brand chips? What food would you pair with them the next time your have company?
Bradley S.
Shelby, OH
why do i keep geting this? Please submit a valid, well-thought out review. This is my first time reviewing
Spontaneous W.
Does this brand have more variety flavors?