BY KETTLE BRAND

Kettle Brand brings you, Chile Verde, a new bold and authentic flavor that was inspired by the overwhelming Hispanic culinary trends appearing on menus across the US. In addition look for Spicy Queso, both flavors are Non-GMO project verified and Gluten Free.

KETTLE BRAND® POTATO CHIPS HAVE BIG FLAVOR AND BOLD CRUNCH. They’re made from only the most natural, real food ingredients, finest potatoes, best oils and craft cooking methods. That’s why they taste so great. Plus, they’re backed by a company commitment to sustainability, which includes wind power, solar power, green building and biodiesel initiatives. Kettle Brand® Potato Chips: simply great tasting, natural potato chips made by a company that cares. www.kettlebrand.com

• why do i keep geting this? Please submit a valid, well-thought o...1 Answers
  • KETTLE BRAND® Potato Chips Chile Verde What do you think of thes...2 Answers
  • Does this brand have more variety flavors?1 Answers
nailea C.
Edinburg, TX
Tasty chips but a bit on the spicy side for me if you’re into that you’ll like this bag
Amber B.
Overland Park, KS
These are so amazing and full of flavor. I definitely recommend them if you like crunchy chips
Maddyson L.
Kettle brand chips are my favorite always crunchy and full of flavor I love the Chile Verde and jalepeno!
🥀 t.
I cannot begin to say how obsessed I am with these. They're my favorite kind from Kettle. It's also however awful because I can probably eat a bag in a seating if I really wanted to. 🤷
Sarah W.
I live the kettle chip brand. It's the best brand of kettle cooked chips. I mean it's their name so it's gotta be the best
Duna H.
miami
They make the best chips ever i love it i buy it every month to snack on it and i get lost on which flavor to pick
Barbie J.
Miami Beach, FL
Not the best flavor. And the color green on the packaging also not appetizing. Pro crunchy con the flavor is very confusing for me I couldn’t really put my finger on it. It’s green ok does it too taste green. I got it at Publix in a big bag for a party nobody ate it :(
Ashanti C.
Love the flavor! Kettle chips usually aren't my go to but these taste very good. They flavor is delicous
Brianna G.
Shafter, CA
I love the crunch of the chips I think they are really tasty and great for parties. This met my expectations of kettle cooked chips.
Jena S.
Covington, GA
Kettle brand are my #1favorite chips! The jalapeno flavor is my favorite! I love the crunchy and thickness of each chip and the perfect amount of flavor!
Jay H.
St Petersburg, FL
KETTLE BRAND® Potato Chips Chile Verde What do you think of these chili verde kettle brand chips? What food would you pair with them the next time your have company?
Bradley S.
Shelby, OH
why do i keep geting this? Please submit a valid, well-thought out review. This is my first time reviewing
Spontaneous W.
Does this brand have more variety flavors?