BY KETTLE BRAND

Kettle Brand brings you, Chile Verde, a new bold and authentic flavor that was inspired by the overwhelming Hispanic culinary trends appearing on menus across the US. In addition look for Spicy Queso, both flavors are Non-GMO project verified and Gluten Free.

KETTLE BRAND® POTATO CHIPS HAVE BIG FLAVOR AND BOLD CRUNCH. They’re made from only the most natural, real food ingredients, finest potatoes, best oils and craft cooking methods. That’s why they taste so great. Plus, they’re backed by a company commitment to sustainability, which includes wind power, solar power, green building and biodiesel initiatives. Kettle Brand® Potato Chips: simply great tasting, natural potato chips made by a company that cares. www.kettlebrand.com

• why do i keep geting this? Please submit a valid, well-thought o...1 Answers
  • KETTLE BRAND® Potato Chips Chile Verde What do you think of thes...2 Answers
  • Does this brand have more variety flavors?1 Answers
Christina H.
Las Vegas, NV
I do not usually like kettle chips. They taste kind of stale to me. I guess you either love it or hate it. Not in this case, I tried this flavor and WOW!!! It changed my mind on thinking all kettle chips are the same. If you don't like kettle chips try this flavor, you might have second thoughts. KETTLE BRAND® Potato Chips Chile Verde
Morgan R.
Lexington, KY
My lord, I love chips... And when you pack the crunch of Kettle brand chips with the deliciousness of Chili Verde, you have a winner! A welcome addition to the Kettle family and to my stomach. Nicely done, Kettle! KETTLE BRAND® Potato Chips Chile Verde #kettlebrand #verdecrunch #contest #gentsvoxbox
A. L.
N Brunswick, NJ
KETTLE BRAND® Potato Chips Chile Verde these are great. Nick kick to them and flavor.
Wayne P.
Shawano, WI
These chips are the bomb not over spicy just right everyone should try a bag of these kettle chips I buy a couple bags of week they are super delicious I am very happy with some I will continue buying them thank you very much for letting me test them I am completely hooked on them
Jeshua R.
CORONA, NY
It was pretty good , and the taste was amazing , the design of the product was also pretty good for the eye , I liked it a lot
Hueyy R.
These chips are very fresh and crunchy. The flavor has a little kick and spice to it making it perfect. I can't get enough of it!
Robert E.
Charlotte, NC
KETTLE BRAND® Potato Chips Chile Verde so originally I was not excited about this item. Many companies get the flavor wrong; however, that was not the case and I thoroughly enjoyed the hint of heat and nice flavor. Kettle is my favorite brand due to the crunch so there was no let down there!!!
Zach W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Really tasty! I love Kettle chips!!! always crunchy and this flavor is off the charts! CHILE VERDE!!! These chips are hands down the best out there and the flavor is unreal. 10/10 would buy again and recommend this product to anyone that wants to enjoy a crunchy flavorful snack! So happy I received these for free in my voxbox.
Adrian G.
Just got these as my gents box box and they were good! Like really good! Especially if you like the jalapeño version of them. I received these free or complimentary for testing purposes. I definitely recommend them to others.
Richard K.
Irvine, CA
This was the first item I grabbed out of my Gents VoxBox from Influenster! I have had thus brand of chips before but not in this new flavor! I am usually a basic or sour cream and onion potato chip fan but I could definitely see myself seeking out this flavor again in the future. Super tasty Chile flavor that's not overly spicy. I also love that it's in a healthy mindful size that isn't overly taking at 140 calories a bag. If you haven't tried these before I'd definitely recommend grabbing a bag for yourself! (I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.)
Jay H.
St Petersburg, FL
KETTLE BRAND® Potato Chips Chile Verde What do you think of these chili verde kettle brand chips? What food would you pair with them the next time your have company?
Bradley S.
Shelby, OH
why do i keep geting this? Please submit a valid, well-thought out review. This is my first time reviewing
Spontaneous W.
Does this brand have more variety flavors?