BY KETTLE BRAND

Kettle Brand brings you, Chile Verde, a new bold and authentic flavor that was inspired by the overwhelming Hispanic culinary trends appearing on menus across the US. In addition look for Spicy Queso, both flavors are Non-GMO project verified and Gluten Free.

KETTLE BRAND® POTATO CHIPS HAVE BIG FLAVOR AND BOLD CRUNCH. They’re made from only the most natural, real food ingredients, finest potatoes, best oils and craft cooking methods. That’s why they taste so great. Plus, they’re backed by a company commitment to sustainability, which includes wind power, solar power, green building and biodiesel initiatives. Kettle Brand® Potato Chips: simply great tasting, natural potato chips made by a company that cares. www.kettlebrand.com

• why do i keep geting this? Please submit a valid, well-thought o...1 Answers
  • KETTLE BRAND® Potato Chips Chile Verde What do you think of thes...2 Answers
  • Does this brand have more variety flavors?1 Answers
Nadi L.
Grand Rapids, MI
SO YUMMY! A little spicy but a little sweet, such a good combo! Not disappointed, but of course I wish there were more chips in the bag :) Otherwise totally recommend for a guilty pleasure snack or a picnic!
Chris L.
Niles, IL
Oh man... I ate them all and threw away the bag, so no photo! These chips are very tasty, the flavor isn't overwelming, and I could see myself buying them off a shelf when I'm in the shopping for chips mood.
Stan G.
Phoenix, AZ
These chips have the perfect amount of heat to them! They taste like a mix of sour creme and onion with a hint of green peppers. They definitely taste better than what you would expect when you see gmo and gluten free on the bag. I was given a sample from influenster for my review.
Lizzette G.
Houston , Tx
I love this flavor I just tried it from a Party box i ordered online at boxed .Im really impressed with the flavor it's a little stronger then jalapeño ones. Would recommend to anyone.There my favorite 😋🤤
Brandon W.
Not really my favorite flavor but pretty good overall. The chips have a nice crunch like you would expect with kettle chips. If you like kettle chips I say give it a try. I received this in a Vox box.
Joseph A.
Franklin Sq, NY
If it ain't kettle cooked it ain't worth eating.  Other chips are flavorless and tasteless.  These chips and bursting with the flavor of kettley goodness.  It gushes in every bite.  Enjoy this tasty treat alone of with friends. It's surely the best chips.
Michelle H.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Yum! I'm a sucker for a salty snack and these are awesome! A lot of flavor and a Big Crunch! They satisfy that craving and taste better than other chips trying to do some sort of salsa verde flavor.
Brian W.
I AM HOOKED! I've never had this flavor chip but am familiar with the Kettle brand. First bite of the chip was amazing. Great crunch but doesn't rip the roots of your mouth lol. As the chip flavor lingers on, you can start to feel the verde sauce that i sooooo love on my Mexican food.
Brett W.
Chips were fresh and crunchy. Flavor was a little weird and i wasn't a fan of the spiciness of this particular flavor. Based on the chip itself, other flavors are probably better. I received this product for free for review.
Jeffery H.
Alsip, IL
Not overly spicy. Has a sweetness that butts you first then the spice. Then a citrus finish. Chips have a good crunch to them. I would buy these. I did receive them in my vox mens box.
Jay H.
St Petersburg, FL
KETTLE BRAND® Potato Chips Chile Verde What do you think of these chili verde kettle brand chips? What food would you pair with them the next time your have company?
Bradley S.
Shelby, OH
why do i keep geting this? Please submit a valid, well-thought out review. This is my first time reviewing
Spontaneous W.
Does this brand have more variety flavors?