BY KETTLE BRAND

Kettle Brand brings you, Chile Verde, a new bold and authentic flavor that was inspired by the overwhelming Hispanic culinary trends appearing on menus across the US. In addition look for Spicy Queso, both flavors are Non-GMO project verified and Gluten Free.

KETTLE BRAND® POTATO CHIPS HAVE BIG FLAVOR AND BOLD CRUNCH. They’re made from only the most natural, real food ingredients, finest potatoes, best oils and craft cooking methods. That’s why they taste so great. Plus, they’re backed by a company commitment to sustainability, which includes wind power, solar power, green building and biodiesel initiatives. Kettle Brand® Potato Chips: simply great tasting, natural potato chips made by a company that cares. www.kettlebrand.com

• why do i keep geting this? Please submit a valid, well-thought o...1 Answers
  • KETTLE BRAND® Potato Chips Chile Verde What do you think of thes...2 Answers
  • Does this brand have more variety flavors?1 Answers
Steven C.
Nice and crispy chips with a kick! Great snack, kinda wished there was more in the bag though, but then again it was probably proportioned that way for a reason haha. I would definitely buy these whenever I see them. Thoroughly enjoyed these over  brands.
Alex T.
Camas, WA
Let me start by saying that I love kettle brand potato chips. Normally I get the Jalepeno but I wanted to try this new flavor and to my surprise I think I like it better than the Jalepeno flavor. I will definitely be buying more of this product in the future. The taste of green chilies on a chip is marvelous.
Gordy Y.
Red Bluff, CA
You KNOW these bad boys didn't last for long. I was afraid that the spice of the chiles would distract from the delicious crunch of the chip, but the spice was really more of an aftertaste. Very savory and flavorful, with a hint of spicy backburn. Love them 👌👌👌
Ryan J.
If you love salsa verde to the max, you need these chips in your life. They taste like a jalapeño chip smashed and combined with a sour cream and onion chip. Possess some serious flavor. Thank you Influenster for this! I have found my new go-to chip.
Molly F.
Kokomo, IN
I've just recently tried this, and I'm in LOVE. They're extra crunchy and packed with tons of flavor. If you're not a fan of spicy stuff, then these might not be for you, since they have a good amount of heat to them. They very quickly became one of my favorite chips.
Robert K.
Knoxville, TN
Pepperocini is usually my go to flavor of Kettle Chips. These were a close second. A little more chili flavoring in these, but pretty similar. Unfortunately my bag was flattened under the Frank's hot sauce, so I mostly had tiny little chips. The flavor was still good though!
Matt C.
Rochester, NY
Tore into these as soon as I opened my box. They were delicious. I'm a big fan of spicy food, and found this to be a good balance of smoky flavor and moderate spice. Wasn't too hot. Chips were all perfectly crispy, and there was a decent serving size.
Joseph M.
Nashua, NH
I loved these chips. I was actually very surprised to how they tasted and most chips I have tried with this flavor or other salsa flavors were not good at all. I loved the crunch of the chips and would love to enjoy these with a burger on a summer day
Derek H.
Canaan, NH
First, I received these for free for reviewing purposes. These chips were perhaps the worst chips I've had the displeasure of trying. They were so stale that when bitten, they merely folded up instead of breaking apart. I spat out both chips I tried and promptly discarded the bag.
B R.
Hard to say bad things about chips. These were great - good tangy flavor which is a little different. Hearty crunch which you don't find that often (or think to buy) and even though random in a box, was a good snack to start summer. Not too greasy - when not buying baked chips to balance, these are a good snack once in a while.
Jay H.
St Petersburg, FL
KETTLE BRAND® Potato Chips Chile Verde What do you think of these chili verde kettle brand chips? What food would you pair with them the next time your have company?
Bradley S.
Shelby, OH
why do i keep geting this? Please submit a valid, well-thought out review. This is my first time reviewing
Spontaneous W.
Does this brand have more variety flavors?