BY KETTLE BRAND

Kettle Brand brings you, Chile Verde, a new bold and authentic flavor that was inspired by the overwhelming Hispanic culinary trends appearing on menus across the US. In addition look for Spicy Queso, both flavors are Non-GMO project verified and Gluten Free.

KETTLE BRAND® POTATO CHIPS HAVE BIG FLAVOR AND BOLD CRUNCH. They’re made from only the most natural, real food ingredients, finest potatoes, best oils and craft cooking methods. That’s why they taste so great. Plus, they’re backed by a company commitment to sustainability, which includes wind power, solar power, green building and biodiesel initiatives. Kettle Brand® Potato Chips: simply great tasting, natural potato chips made by a company that cares. www.kettlebrand.com

• why do i keep geting this? Please submit a valid, well-thought o...1 Answers
  • KETTLE BRAND® Potato Chips Chile Verde What do you think of thes...2 Answers
  • Does this brand have more variety flavors?1 Answers
Terrence S.
Cincinnati, OH
Please make these readily available on the shelves...

I opened these things and the smell was like heaven. I ate one couldn't stop and finished the bag. The wife and I drove to 3 different stores and cannot find them anywhere. If you like tasty and spicy but not too spicy these are the chips for you. For due the freshness you come to expect from Kettle brand with the awesomeness of these yummy lil chips. (I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.) But would but then again for sure
Randy P.
Minneapolis, MN
Crunchy. Tangy. Flavorful. Delicious! I've always loved Kettle Chips and I love the new flavor they have added to their collection. I love the portion control with all the flavor - I don't feel as though I need to eat an entire bag to get my fill. Gluten free. Preservative free. Can't get much better! Disclaimer: I received this product for free from influenster for testing purposes.
Dylan B.
Harrisonburg, VA
I got a free bag of these in my voxbox. I wasn't sure if I'd like them at all but I actually really love these chips. They weren't too spicy at all and I loved the verde flavor in the chips! Kettle brand makes some really good chips and I love how crunchy they are!! I definitely recommend these!
Brian F.
Huntington, NY
I grabbed this item when I opened my influenster vox box and was kinda scared. I do like other kettle brand products and am not a fan of spicy chips. I was optimistic that these chips would change that. I was wrong. The taste is not good and it leaves an awful aftertaste in your mouth. I must disclose that I received this product for free and your results may be different.
Matthew S.
Oak Park, IL
I have been a huge fan of Kettle Brand Chips for a long time but I've never tried this flavor. These chips are absolutely delicious!! After the first bite, I was instantly hooked! I had found my new afternoon snack. They have just the right amount of spice to them. I would definitely recommend these chips!  I promise you won't be disappointed.
Austin C.
Saint Joseph, MO
The flavor of these chips is really good. I wasn't quite sure at first when I got this in my first VoxBox from Influenster, but the more I ate it, the more I liked it! I'm not a huge fan of kettle chips because their crunch is harsher than regular chips, but these chips seem softer than other kettle chips. Definitely a great snack I would eat again.
Quinn E.
Ann Arbor, MI
I am already a fan of Kettle Brand chips, but I usually go for original for just a good salty, crunchy snack, or occasionally something like BBQ. I wouldn't have picked these up at the store, but when I got them in the Gents VoxBox and tried them I thought they were pretty tasty. They do actually taste like chile verde, and there isn't an overwhelming spiciness or flavor overload that would make them offputting to me. I feel like these would make good picnic chips.
Leo T.
Universal Cty, TX
I've been a long time fan of this brand. First time with this flavor. Very subtle kick. Very affordable. I'm not a fan of spicy. Child verde. It has a little kick afterwards. Definitely would recommend this. I was craving more and glad it was a full size sampleS
Bradley S.
Shelby, OH
The flavor of these chips are average at best, The flavor leaves much to be desired. Compared to other chili flavored chips these are definitely under flavored. These chips do cost a little extra but if you want a healthy alternative these are defiantly worth buying.
Luke P.
Milwaukee, WI
I really enjoyed the Kettle Chile Verde Chips. Kettle brand chips were one of the firsts to make the crunchy, crisp kettle style chip and they do it the best. The Chile Verde flavor did not disappoint. I like spicy foods. I found the Chile Verde to be flavorful with a little spice. Not overbearing. Perfect for a chip.
Jay H.
St Petersburg, FL
KETTLE BRAND® Potato Chips Chile Verde What do you think of these chili verde kettle brand chips? What food would you pair with them the next time your have company?
Bradley S.
Shelby, OH
why do i keep geting this? Please submit a valid, well-thought out review. This is my first time reviewing
Spontaneous W.
Does this brand have more variety flavors?