BY KETTLE BRAND

Kettle Brand brings you, Chile Verde, a new bold and authentic flavor that was inspired by the overwhelming Hispanic culinary trends appearing on menus across the US. In addition look for Spicy Queso, both flavors are Non-GMO project verified and Gluten Free.

KETTLE BRAND® POTATO CHIPS HAVE BIG FLAVOR AND BOLD CRUNCH. They’re made from only the most natural, real food ingredients, finest potatoes, best oils and craft cooking methods. That’s why they taste so great. Plus, they’re backed by a company commitment to sustainability, which includes wind power, solar power, green building and biodiesel initiatives. Kettle Brand® Potato Chips: simply great tasting, natural potato chips made by a company that cares. www.kettlebrand.com

• why do i keep geting this? Please submit a valid, well-thought o...1 Answers
  • KETTLE BRAND® Potato Chips Chile Verde What do you think of thes...2 Answers
  • Does this brand have more variety flavors?1 Answers
Morgan R.
Lexington, KY
My lord, I love chips... And when you pack the crunch of Kettle brand chips with the deliciousness of Chili Verde, you have a winner! A welcome addition to the Kettle family and to my stomach. Nicely done, Kettle! KETTLE BRAND® Potato Chips Chile Verde #kettlebrand #verdecrunch #contest #gentsvoxbox
Wayne P.
Shawano, WI
These chips are the bomb not over spicy just right everyone should try a bag of these kettle chips I buy a couple bags of week they are super delicious I am very happy with some I will continue buying them thank you very much for letting me test them I am completely hooked on them
Bill B.
Lake Wylie, SC
I was sitting out by the pool needing a snack.  I grabbed these out of my Gents VoxBox.  I love the Kettle Brand name because it is one of the few brands that are NON-GMO Certified.  They didn't fail me in taste.  Sweet and Spicy.  I would definitely recommend this to anyone out there.  It's payday and so I am definitely getting some more.
Zach W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Really tasty! I love Kettle chips!!! always crunchy and this flavor is off the charts! CHILE VERDE!!! These chips are hands down the best out there and the flavor is unreal. 10/10 would buy again and recommend this product to anyone that wants to enjoy a crunchy flavorful snack! So happy I received these for free in my voxbox.
Andrew H.
Irvine, CA
I got these from from the Gents VoxBox for free from Influenster. This bag of chip packs a lot of flavor with a little kick to it. It isn't too spicy so it is nice. These are chips so they aren't exactly healthy but I would want to eat more. The flavor is a little different than what I would expect. It tastes a little bit like salsa. The chips were a little salty because of all the flavor. However, overall, I really like this product and would purchase.
Terry B.
Brandon, MS
First thing I noticed was the crispness of the chips. Next noticed how fresh they were. True the have a kick of spice, but it's not overpowering. It's just the correct amount of spice, and crispness. Loved that the chips weren't overly greasy. Everything is balanced, and no one aspect overpowers the other. Delicious! Highly recommend these chips. Yes I received this product free in the Gents VOXBOX for testing in exchange for my thoughts. @kettleBrand @influenstervoxbox #verdeCrunch
Daniel T.
Albemarle , NC
This was the first time I had ever tasted the Chile Verde flavor in the Kettle brand potato chips, though I've eaten other flavors by this company on numerous occasions. I've always love the crunch that these chips have, more than regular potato chips. This flavor was interestingly good, but not the best I've ever had. They had a unique flavor, with just a slight kick afterward. I'd probably consider buying this flavor in stores. I got this for free, for evaluation purposes, compliments of Influenster.
Robert E.
Charlotte, NC
KETTLE BRAND® Potato Chips Chile Verde so originally I was not excited about this item. Many companies get the flavor wrong; however, that was not the case and I thoroughly enjoyed the hint of heat and nice flavor. Kettle is my favorite brand due to the crunch so there was no let down there!!!
Andres R.
Jacksonville, FL
These chips actually turned out really good! I was a little hesitant at first because I thought they would have a lot of spice but nope! It was perfect. I received this product free for testing purposes but I will definitely purchase these again to snack on during trips, beach outings and just sitting at home watching netflix!
David M.
Louisa, KY
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing. Upon opening the bag I could smell the pepper scent. They smelled just like the sauce. The chips were mostly crisp, with one or two bring hard to eat. The overall flavor was great. It has just enough spice without really being spicy.  I really enjoyed them and would most likely buy them if I could find them in my area.
Jay H.
St Petersburg, FL
KETTLE BRAND® Potato Chips Chile Verde What do you think of these chili verde kettle brand chips? What food would you pair with them the next time your have company?
Bradley S.
Shelby, OH
why do i keep geting this? Please submit a valid, well-thought out review. This is my first time reviewing
Spontaneous W.
Does this brand have more variety flavors?