BY KETTLE BRAND

Kettle Brand brings you, Chile Verde, a new bold and authentic flavor that was inspired by the overwhelming Hispanic culinary trends appearing on menus across the US. In addition look for Spicy Queso, both flavors are Non-GMO project verified and Gluten Free.

KETTLE BRAND® POTATO CHIPS HAVE BIG FLAVOR AND BOLD CRUNCH. They’re made from only the most natural, real food ingredients, finest potatoes, best oils and craft cooking methods. That’s why they taste so great. Plus, they’re backed by a company commitment to sustainability, which includes wind power, solar power, green building and biodiesel initiatives. Kettle Brand® Potato Chips: simply great tasting, natural potato chips made by a company that cares. www.kettlebrand.com

• why do i keep geting this? Please submit a valid, well-thought o...1 Answers
  • KETTLE BRAND® Potato Chips Chile Verde What do you think of thes...2 Answers
  • Does this brand have more variety flavors?1 Answers
Staci F.
Ada, OK
These are divine! We usually get the jalapeño kind but were pleasantly surprised with these! They give off a very good jaleneno taste with just enough heat. If you tend to not like spicy foods, I would not recommend these for you. Our family loves spicy foods and will definitely buy them again!
dave d.
Sharon, MA
Kettle Brand Potato Chips chile verde was okay... A little too spicy for my liking but I'm sure other folks enjoyed it quite a bit. My family tried it and it was too spicy for them as well. Hopefully other chips will be much better. We tend to like things that aren't so spicy.
AnaMaria F.
Santa Rosa
Honestly these are the best I can literally eat these all day anytime I buy some I get a small bag but instantly regret it because OMG thy are just too good you know 😭😭 I need more chips like those in my life
Hugh Spencer L.
Fort Wayne, IN
These chips were absolutely delicious! They were nice and crisp. The Chile Verde gave them the perfect kick. I also love that they are Certified Gluten-Free & Non GMO Verified. I look forward to trying more of their products!

I received the product as a free sample. I’m not sure what the retail cost is but I’m sure it’s a great value!
Shubhashri K.
Eugene, OR
Great evening snack ! Love it! Very nice onna rainy day .. I have bought it many times. I wish the price was a little lesser than what it is now. Loved the taste . Totally recommend it.
Sonny N.
Love these chips, it's been awhile since I received it complimentary from influenster, but when I was notified I was chosen to receive a package with these chips in it, I was thrilled since I loved these chips prior to even receiving it! They are great, a perfect mix of sweet and spicy but not overly done on both - the crunch profile is just perfect as well. Definitely a try, they are mouth watering!
PRISCILLA P.
Denver, CO
I buy these all the time! They are nutritious and very good! They have to be one of the best chip brands out there! [product:kettle-brand-jalepeno--potato-chips]
Anna C.
Nancy, KY
These chips are good if you're in the mood for some hispanic flavors! I love that Kettle Brand chips are so crispy, and usually never broken but the bag is SO difficult to open. I have to use scissors each time I get them. I think the bag might play into how they keep their chips so crispy and safe though.
Barbie J.
Miami Beach, FL
Not the best flavor. And the color green on the packaging also not appetizing. Pro crunchy con the flavor is very confusing for me I couldn’t really put my finger on it. It’s green ok does it too taste green. I got it at Publix in a big bag for a party nobody ate it :(
LaTayia A.
I usually go for the jalapeno flavor by this brand but they didn't have them at the store I went to so I picked this flavor up instead and I'm happy I did! This flavor is so good. It's well seasoned with just a very subtle hint of heat. I'll definitely be buying them again!
Jay H.
St Petersburg, FL
KETTLE BRAND® Potato Chips Chile Verde What do you think of these chili verde kettle brand chips? What food would you pair with them the next time your have company?
Bradley S.
Shelby, OH
why do i keep geting this? Please submit a valid, well-thought out review. This is my first time reviewing
Spontaneous W.
Does this brand have more variety flavors?